Bonus Crediting Month
At the end of subsequent month upon fulfilment of the categories during the calendar month capped at the first RM500,000.
e.g. if criteria is met in January, the bonus rate will be credited in February based on February’s average daily balance.
Incoming funds credited to the Eligible Account will still be eligible for calculation toward the Total Monthly Credits even if they are subsequently withdrawn from the Eligible Account, whether in full or in part;
Total Monthly Credits may include incoming funds credited into Eligible Account arising from:
- cash deposits (including over the counter and bulk deposits);
- local funds transfers, local bank electronic transfers and telegraphic transfers (covering SWIFT and internal network transfers); and
- local and foreign cheque deposits.
Total Monthly Credits shall exclude incoming funds credited, paid, transferred, initiated or disbursed by the Bank into your Eligible Account in the following scenarios:
- crediting of funds from any time deposit account(s) linked to the Eligible Account;
- crediting of funds from loan facilities disbursed by the Bank into the Eligible Account;
- crediting of return, including prevailing and any bonus return, by the Bank into the Eligible Account;
- crediting of funds originating from any of your other accounts with the Bank;
- credits due to any returned transaction (including returned cheques, unsuccessful funds transfer, etc)
If you do not satisfy any of the Campaign requirements for any Bonus Categories in any calendar month, you will not receive the corresponding bonus return on the Monthly Average Balance in your Eligible Account for that calendar month.
The Bank reserve the right to cancel or suspend payment of Bonus Rate and to claw back the amount of any Bonus Rate paid into the Eligible Account in the event that any of the foregoing conditions is not met at any time during the minimum qualifying periods specified above.