The Current Account is a transactional non-interest bearing account wherein a deposit is placed with the Bank for an unspecified period of time and the depositor can withdraw or transfer the funds whenever required through different means. The current account allows the accountholders to carry out business transactions in an efficient and hassle-free manner.
- Facility of Cheque Book, Debit card, Online Banking Service, eStatement etc available.
- Statements issued on required frequency.
- Can be opened in local currency as well as foreign currency. The opening and transaction in a foreign currency account is subject to Nepal Rastra Bank regulations.
- Convenience and security.
- Access to ATM and merchant outlets through POS terminals for individuals.
- Access to Online Banking Service.
- Any branch banking service.
- Free cheque book