You're about to leave our website

This hyperlink will bring to you to another website on the Internet, which is published and operated by a third party which is not owned, controlled or affiliated with or in any way related to Standard Chartered Bank (Hong Kong) Limited or any member of Standard Chartered Group ( the "Bank").

The hyperlink is provided for your convenience and presented for information purposes only. The provision of the hyperlink does not constitute endorsement, recommendation, approval, warranty or representation, express or implied, by the Bank of any third party or the hypertext link, product, service or information contained or available therein.

The Bank does not have any control (editorial or otherwise) over the linked third party website and is not in any way responsible for the contents available therein. You use or follow this link at your own risk. To the extent permissible by law, the Bank shall not be responsible for any damage or losses incurred or suffered by you arising out of or in connection with your use of the link.

Please be mindful that when you click on the link and open a new window in your browser, you will be subject to the terms of use and privacy policies of the third party website that you are going to visit.

Proceed to third party website
Invest debt securities services masthead legacy

Bankruptcy Guide

Making your bankruptcy process simple

We understand the bankruptcy process may be overwhelming at first, and we are here to help make the process less stressful for you.

During the petition period

You may receive letters from the Official Receiver’s Office inquiring about your accounts’ balance and requesting copies of bank statements. Please refer to the summary balance shown in your Standard Chartered Online Banking page or physical copies of monthly statements (if you have chosen to receive paper correspondence) and make use of those documents when replying to the Official Receiver’s Office.

If you have any enquiries regarding the submission of information, you may contact the Official Receiver’s Office. For more details, please click here.

Throughout the bankruptcy period

Once the bankruptcy order is made, Official Receiver’s Office may issue letters to the Bank requesting supporting documents and other information with respect to your accounts.

You may contact your Official Receiver’s Office responsible case officer for updates on your case. For more details, please click here.

After bankruptcy is discharged, investigations may continue

Trustees may continue investigations to realize assets and administer your bankruptcy estate after you have been discharged from bankruptcy. Pursuit of annulment can bring bankruptcy to an end, such as full settlement of all indebtedness plus interests.

To inquire about the amount of indebtedness, you can contact us through the following channels: