*New Client refer to cardholders of Eligible Cards who do not currently have or have not successfully applied for a credit card statement instalment plan with Standard Chartered bank (Hong Kong) Limited in the past 12 months prior to the Promotion Period.
^In order to enjoy up to HKD400 cash rebate, clients shall successfully apply for instalment Credit Program of at least HKD5,000 with a tenor of 12 months via online and such application shall be approved by Standard Chartered bank (Hong Kong) Limited as shown in the table below during the promotion period from 1 April 2021 to 30 April 2021.
|LOAN AMOUNT (HKD)
||CASH REBATE (HKD)
|HKD25,000 or above
1. Application requirements:
- a) Standard Chartered credit card or Standard Chartered co-branded card (Except UnionPay Dual Currency Platinum Credit Card RMB account and Corporate Card ) account holders are eligible to apply for the Plan.
- b) The minimum amount of each Statement Instalment Transaction is HKD500 (only applicable to new retail purchases charged to a single account). Retail transactions charged to different accounts could not be applied under the same Plan.
2. The availability of exclusive personalized Monthly Handling Fee of 0.15% is individualized and subject to account status checking. Different Statement Instalment Transactions could not be combined for the purpose of calculating the handling fee.
3. For transaction amount of HKD1,500 or HKD25,000, the Annualised Percentage Rate (APR) of 0.15% Monthly Handling Fee is 3.31% (6-month); 3.46% (12-month); 3.51% (18-month); 3.53% (24-month). This APR does not include cash rebate.
For transaction amount of HKD25,000, the Annualised Percentage Rate (APR) of 0.15% Monthly Handling Fee, including cash rebate is 3.31% (6-month); 0.38% (12-month); 3.51% (18-month); 3.53% (24-month).
An APR is a reference rate which includes the basic interest rates and other applicable fees and charges of a product expressed as an annualized rate. In general, the Instalment Amount is a fixed amount to be charged to the Card Account on a monthly basis, while the APR for the first instalment may be impacted by the loan disbursement date.
4. Daily handling fee is calculated based on 30 days per month.
If you choose to repay the total Statement Instalment Transaction Amount outstanding in full for each Statement Instalment Transaction prior to the end of the Instalment Period, or if the Card Account on which the Statement Instalment Transaction Amount appears is cancelled due to any reason, the total Statement Instalment Transaction(s) Amount outstanding at the relevant time and the Monthly Handling Fees (if applicable) for the remaining Instalment Period will be immediately due and payable. Also, administration fee for early repayment of HKD150 for each Statement Instalment Transaction will be charged directly to your Card Account. For example, assuming one single Statement Instalment Transaction Amount is HKD15,000 with a Monthly Handling Fee of 0.25% for a 12-month Instalment Period – if you repay the total Statement Instalment Transaction Amount after the 6th month, you shall be liable to pay the total Statement Instalment Transaction Amount outstanding and the Monthly Handling Fees for the remaining period of 6 months, being HKD15,000 / 12 x (12-6) + HKD15,000 x 0.25% x (12-6) = HKD7,725, plus an administration fee of HKD150. The above example is for indication purpose only.
Application hours for registration hotline: 9a.m. to 10p.m. daily (Monday – Sunday).