1. The campaign period is valid from 1 October 2019 to 31 December 2019 (both dates inclusive) (the “Campaign Period”).
2. The Campaign is applicable to clients whose bank account (the “Charged Account”) and/ or credit card (the “Charged Credit Card”) is charged the Paper Statement Fee (the “Fee”) by the Bank for any of the statement month from October to December 2019, and have successfully subscribed to eStatement services (the “Eligible Subscription”) within the Campaign Period (the “Eligible Client”).
3. The Fee is charged if client receives any of the following paper statement(s) (the “Eligible Paper Statements”) on or after 1 October 2019: Consolidated Statement, Credit Card Statement(s) (except Standard Chartered SHOP’n GAIN Platinum Credit Card,Standard Chartered SHOP’n GAIN Credit Card, Standard Chartered Corporate VISA Card, Standard Chartered Visa Signature Business Card and designated Mastercard (card number starting with 5488)), Current/Savings account Statement(s), Standard Chartered Revolving Cash Card Statement(s) AND Manhattan Revolving Personal Loans Statement(s). For details, please refer to the Service Charges.
4. Eligible Subscription refers to successful subscription to eStatement for all of the Eligible Paper Statements under the Eligible Client’s name.
5. An Eligible Client who fulfils all the requirements (as defined in Clauses 2 and 4) is entitled to get full refund of the Fee(s) charged (the “Refund”).
6. Each Eligible Client is entitled to get the Refund once only during the Campaign Period.
7. The amount of Refund that an Eligible Client is entitled under the Campaign depends on the number of month(s) that he/ she has been charged.
8. The Charged Account or the Charged Credit Card must remain valid, in good financial standing and non-delinquent (if applicable) at the time when the Refund is credited. Otherwise, the Refund will be forfeited absolutely at the Bank’s sole discretion.
9. Eligible Client who have terminated their banking relationship with the Bank at the time of crediting the Refund with be disqualified from the Campaign.
10. The Refund will be credited to the Charged Account or the Charged Credit Card under the Eligible Client’s personal name as primary account holder with the Bank on or before 31 March 2020 (the “Fulfilment Date”).
11. Eligible Client shall notify the Bank if they do not receive the relevant Refund within 1 month after the Fulfilment Date. Otherwise, the Bank accepts no liability and will not be liable for any compensation.
12. The Bank reserves the right to alter, extend or terminate any of the Campaign and/ or the Refund and amend the terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. In case of any disputes, the Bank’s decision shall be final and binding.
13. If there is any inconsistency or conflict between the English and the Chinese versions, the English version shall prevail.