Northbound Trading Link features
Trading A Shares under Northbound Trading Link is different from trading Hong Kong Shares, in terms of their market practices and transaction fees.
- The full list of SSE/SZSE securities will be published on the HKEx website and will be updated from time to time.
- According to the SSE/SZSE Listing Rules, any SSE/SZSE-listed company which is in the delisting process, or which operation is unstable due to financial or other reasons, to the extent that it is running the risk of being delisted or exposing investors’ interest to undue damage, the SSE/SZSE-listed company will be earmarked and traded on the “risk alert board”.
- For more details about the mechanics of the investment quota, please visit HKEx's official website.
- Investor should note that all buy trades under Northbound Trading Link may be matched with different odd lot sell orders, resulting in odd lot trades.
- For SSE/SZSE securities under special treatment in the risk alert board, the price limit will be +/- 5%.
~ Institutional professional investors as defined in the relevant Hong Kong rules and regulations
The above information is sourced from the prevailing information provided by HKEx, and may be subject to amendment as the implementation of China Connect and issuance of the relevant regulations and rules progresses.
Risk Disclosure Statement:
- Investment involves risks. The prices of securities fluctuate, sometimes dramatically and may become valueless. Past performance of any securities is no guide to its future performance. Investors should consider their own investment objectives and risk tolerance level, and read the Terms and Conditions of relevant Securities Services before making any investment decision.
- Renminbi ("RMB") exchange rate, like any other currency, is affected by a wide range of factors and is subject to fluctuations. Such fluctuations may result in gains and losses in the event that the client subsequently converts RMB to another currency (including Hong Kong dollars); and
- RMB is currently not freely convertible and conversion of RMB through banks in Hong Kong is subject to restrictions specified by the Bank and regulatory requirements applicable from time to time. The actual conversion arrangement will depend on the restrictions prevailing at the relevant time.
This webpage does not constitute any offer, invitation or recommendation to any person to enter into any transaction described therein or any similar transaction, nor does it constitute any prediction of likely future price movements. Investor(s) should not make investment decisions based on this webpage alone.This webpage has not been reviewed by the Securities and Futures Commission or any regulatory authority in Hong Kong.