Terms and Conditions
1. The Standard Chartered Bank Malaysia Berhad (“SCBMB”) and Standard Chartered Saadiq Berhad (“SCSB”) (collectively known as “the Bank”) Priority Referral Campaign H2 2020 (“Campaign”) will run from 01 July 2020 to 31 December 2020, inclusive of both dates (“Campaign Period”).
2. This Campaign is open to all of the Bank’s clients who fulfil the following conditions except for the Bank’s permanent or contract staff on Front Line Incentive Plan (“FLIP”) or Priority and Premium Banking department staff (non-FLIP including Branch staff), and non-individuals or corporate customers (“Eligible Referrer”).
3. Under this Campaign, the Eligible Referrer would be entitled to Reward as laid out at Clause 8.1 of the full terms of conditions upon a Successful Referral of an Eligible Referee. “Successful Referral” means the introduction of Eligible Referee by the Eligible Referrer to the Bank where both the Eligible Referee and Eligible Referrer have completed and submitted the Referral Form, and provided Eligible Referee who is equally eligible under the terms of this Campaign and successfully signed up for Priority Private/Priority membership during this Campaign Period in accordance with the terms and conditions as laid out here:
- The Eligible Referee is allowed to qualify for Priority Private/Priority membership provided that the Eligible Referee fulfils the requirements of the Priority Private/Priority terms and conditions and has to be a New-to-Bank (“NTB”) customer who maintain a minimum of RM3,000,000 (Priority Private) or RM250,000 (Priority Banking) fresh fund with the Bank in deposits and/or investments.
- To be eligible for this campaign, Eligible Referee must complete their Customer Investment Profile (“CIP”),
- The Eligible Referee and his/her joint account holders (if any) were not existing clients of the Bank in the past twelve (12) months prior to commencement of this Campaign period.
- Where an Eligible Referee’s accounts are joint account, the account shall be treated as ONE (1) introduction only, irrespective of the number of accountholders.
- The Eligible Referee’s account must not be a joint account held together with the Eligible Referrer.
- Eligible Referrer cannot refer him/herself as the Eligible Referee under this Campaign.
- “Fresh Funds” means funds which do not originate from any account held with SCBMB or SCSB. Fresh Funds means monies or funds howsoever transferred, credited or paid into an Eligible CASA / Islamic CASA from other banks and/or financial institutions by way of (i) Interbank GIRO transfers, (ii) collection and payment of cheques drawn on such other bank(s).
4. Each successful Priority or Priority Private referral will entitle Eligible Referrer to receive RM600 or RM3,500 cash reward respectively.
5. The full terms and conditions of the Campaign can be viewed at sc.com/my or obtained from any of the Banks’ branches.
This campaign is also applicable to Standard Chartered Saadiq.
*Priority Banking Visa Infinite is only applicable to Standard Chartered Bank Malaysia Berhad.
**Only deposits are protected by PIDM up to RM250,000 for each depositor.