1. The Standard Chartered Bank Malaysia Berhad (“SCBMB”) and Standard Chartered Saadiq Berhad (“SCSB”) (collectively known as “the Bank”) Private, Priority & Premium Referral Campaign (MGM) H1 2023 (“Campaign”) will run from 1 January 2023 to 31 March 2023, inclusive of both dates (“Campaign Period”).
2. This Campaign is open to all Bank’s clients who fulfil the following conditions except for the Bank’s permanent or contract staff on Front Line Incentive Plan (“FLIP”) or Affluent Segment department staff (non-FLIP including Branch staff), and non-individuals or corporate customers (“Eligible Referrer”)
3. Under this Campaign, the Eligible Referrer would be entitled to Reward as laid out at Clause 8.1 of the full terms and conditions upon a Successful Referral of an Eligible Referee. “Successful Referral” means the introduction of Eligible Referee by the Eligible Referrer to the Bank where both the Eligible Referee and Eligible Referrer have completed and submitted the Referral Form, and provided Eligible Referee who is equally eligible under the terms of this Campaign and successfully signed up for Priority Private/Priority/Premium membership during this Campaign Period in accordance with the terms and conditions as laid out here:
a. The Eligible Referee is allowed to qualify for Priority Private/Priority/Premium membership provided that the Eligible Referee fulfils the requirements of the Priority Private/Priority/Premium terms and conditions and must be a New-to-CASA (“NTC”) customers who maintain a minimum of RM3,000,000 (Priority Private), RM250,000 (Priority Banking) or RM100,000 (Premium Banking) fresh fund with the Bank in deposits and/or investments within the next calendar month (Month On Board 1) upon completing the online Referral Form.
b. The online Referral Form to be completed prior to CASA account opening
c. For the purpose of this Campaign, “New-to-CASA customer” refers to an individual who do not have any existing relationship with the Bank and opens at least 1 current account(s), and/or savings account(s) (“Deposits Relationship”) as the primary holder and signs up for Priority Private or Priority with the Bank during the Campaign Period.
d. To be eligible for this Campaign, both Eligible Referee and Eligible Referrer must complete their Customer Investment Profile (“CIP”) within the next calendar month upon completing the online Referral Form.
e. The Eligible Referee and his/her joint account holders (if any) were not existing CASA clients of the Bank in the past twelve (12) months prior to commencement of this Campaign Period.
f. Where an Eligible Referee’s account is a joint account, the account shall be treated as ONE (1) introduction only, irrespective of the number of accountholders.
g. The Eligible Referee’s account must not be a joint account held together with the Eligible Referrer.
h. Eligible Referrer cannot refer him/herself as the Eligible Referee under this Campaign.
i. For the purpose of this Campaign, “Fresh Funds” means: (a) funds which do not originate from any account held with SCBMB or SCSB; (b) monies or funds howsoever transferred, credited or paid into an Eligible CASA / Islamic CASA from other banks and/or financial institutions by way of (i) Interbank GIRO transfers, (ii) collection and payment of cheques drawn on such other bank(s).
4. 4. Each successful Priority Private, Priority Banking or Premium referral will entitle Eligible Referrer to receive RM3,388, RM500 or RM118 cash reward respectively.
5. 5. Click here to view the full terms and conditions of the Campaign
This campaign is also applicable to Standard Chartered Saadiq.
+Based on a total of 6 successful referrals:
1st Successful Referral RM500
2nd Successful Referral RM500
3rd Successful Referral RM500 + Additional RM1,000
4th Successful Referral RM500
5th Successful Referral RM 500
6th Successful Referral RM 500 + Additional RM2,000
^Your donation to the Standard Chartered Foundation (registered charity in England and Wales charity number 1184946, company number 11968592) supports Futuremakers by Standard Chartered, a global initiative to tackle inequality and promote greater economic inclusion. All funds raised for Futuremakers by Standard Chartered will be matched by Standard Chartered PLC up to a limit of USD5 million per year.
*Priority Banking Visa Infinite is only applicable to Standard Chartered Bank Malaysia Berhad.
**Only deposits are protected by PIDM up to RM250,000 for each depositor.