1. The Priority Dining Privileges Campaign (“Campaign”) commences on 15 January 2021 and ends on 31 December 2021, inclusive of both dates (“Campaign Period”).
2. The Campaign is open to Priority Banking clients with Priority Banking Visa Infinite credit card, Priority Banking Visa debit card, Priority Banking Mastercard debit card-i issued by the Bank (“Priority Banking Cards”), and with minimum Asset Under Management (“AUM”) of RM250,000 in the tracking month (“Eligible Cardholder”).
3. Eligible Cardholders are required to meet the Minimum Spend Criteria in a single receipt using their Priority Banking Cards within the Campaign Period (“Qualified Transaction”).
4. Eligible Cardholders will enjoy cashback of the transaction value for Qualified Transaction(s), in accordance to the manner set out below:
||MINIMUM SPEND CRITERIA
||CASHBACK CAP PER QUALIFIED
|CASHBACK CAP PER ELIGIBLE CARDHOLDER PER CALENDAR MONTH
|Merchant List A
|Merchant List B
5. The Qualified Transactions for the purpose of rewarding cashback will be given according to the sequential order from the first eligible Qualified Transaction until it reaches the maximum capping of RM70,000 cashback allocated per calendar month.
6. Credit card is not applicable for Standard Chartered Saadiq Berhad.
7. The purchase of alcoholic beverages and pork/ lard is not applicable for Standard Chartered Saadiq Berhad Priority Banking Mastercard debit card-i and are not eligible for cashback.
8. The Bank shall credit the cashback to eligible principal cardholder’s credit or debit card account within 60-days after the end of the relevant transaction months. A month is defined as the period which runs from the first day of a calendar month to the last day of that calendar month.
9. This is merely an excerpt of the Terms & Conditions governing the Standard Chartered Bank Malaysia Berhad and Standard Chartered Saadiq Berhad’s Priority Dining Privileges Campaign. Please click here for full Terms & Conditions.
*Only deposits are protected by PIDM up to RM250,000 for each depositor.