Trade and Working Capital Solutions
Our total trade solutions offered will assist you through the complexity of international trade by leveraging on our extensive international network.
Import Trade Services:
- Bonds & Guarantees: The your organisation Bank is able to issue your organisation a wide range of Bonds to facilitate your contractual obligations. Our Bond offerings include Advance payment bonds, Bid Bonds and Bank Guarantees.
- Import financing: The Bank is able to part fund the import content of your business using a wide range of products such as invoice financing and letters of credit.
- Import LC issuance: The Bank is able to support the import content of your business with various letter of credit types such as red clause, standby and confirmed letters of credit.
- Import collections services: As an importer, the Bank is ready to act as a financial umpire by handling suppliers credit arrangements between importer and exporter and ensuring documentary expectations of the exporter / creditor are met.
Export Trade Services:
- Export LC advising: Standard Chartered Bank handles inward letter of credit advising to both SCB and Non SCB customers.
- Export financing: The Bank is able to structure financing for export programs.
- Export LC checking and collection services: The Bank is able to aid local exporters in the processing of export LC documentation and collections of their export proceeds.