- Who can apply for this service?
If you hold any (or a combination) of the following products from Standard Chartered, you can register for the service for free:
- Savings Account
- Current Account
- Credit Card
- How can I access Online Banking?
Call our 24-hour contact centre on 01 2704611-4 today to register for online banking.
- Do I have to pay for using this service / Are there extra charges for this service?
No, the service is absolutely free with no extra charges.
- How secure is it?
We have adopted comprehensive security measures to safeguard your use of Online Banking.
- Customer Authentication with Login ID and Password – You must enter the unique Login ID and Password to access Online Banking. All information transmitted through the Internet, including your Login ID, Password, your account information and your transaction details, from the moment you log in to the time you log out, are protected by strong end-to-end 128-bit SSL encryption; i.e. from your PC browser to the bank's system.
- Automatic Logout – To prevent unauthorised access via your PC while it is unattended, we have implemented a time-out feature. Your login session of Online Banking will be terminated if the browser is left idle for a while.
- Last Login Date and Time indicated – Your last login date and time are provided in your first screen for your verification. The system does not allow simultaneous or multiple log in. The bank always considers security to be of utmost importance. We have adopted very high standards and tight control in managing our computer systems and networks.
- Why use Online Banking?
It's easy to apply for, easy to use. And best of all, it's FREE!!
- It's your own bank – You have instant access to real time information on your banking and credit card accounts. You can also access information on a full range of our products and services at the click of a mouse.
- It's safe & easy – Using your unique login ID and confidential Password, you can now bank with confidence, knowing that your transactions remain safe. With our simple and easy to use navigational toolbars, you can browse the site with ease.
- It's fast – It takes only a few seconds or even less to get updated account information or to complete a banking transaction – leaving you more time to do other things that matter to you.
- It's convenient – You can perform secure online banking right from the comfort of your home or office through the internet.
- It's open 24 hours – With Online Banking, you can access your accounts day and night – no need to wait for your monthly account statements or limit your banking to branch timings. You can even access it on bank holidays in effect 365 days a year.
- Worldwide access – As long as you can access the internet, you can access your Standard Chartered Bank accounts anywhere in the world, except from Cuba, North Korea, Iran, Sudan and Syria.
- No special software is required – You don't need to purchase any special software. As long as you have a PC with the minimum configuration for Internet browsing / surfing, you are ready to start.
- Wide range of services are offered – Our wide range of online banking services will help you better manage your finances. Moreover, we will progressively add more services for your convenience, so remember to let us know what else you would like.
Most Popular Forms
Terms and Conditions
- Online Terms & Conditions
- Customer Terms
- Credit Card Terms
- Current / Cheque / Savings Account and Term Deposit Terms
- Mortgage Facility Terms