Get the most from your money with a high interest Fixed Deposit
Apply today and enjoy the benefits that come with being a valued Standard Chartered Bank Client.
Flexible tenure: Choose From a minimum tenor of 30days to a maximum tenor of 365days.
Note: 2 years Tenor is offered on request.
Overdraft Facility: Overdraft facility that gives you instant access to cash.
Convenient Banking: Free 24- hour online banking and mobile banking allows you to manage your money and complete transactions anywhere in the world at anytime
Interest Rates: Interest rates for Fixed Deposits available at any Standard Chartered Bank location in Nigeria
- The Interest rates are provided daily and available at the branches. The interest rates are indicative & subject to change at the sole discretion of Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria. Once the Fixed Deposit is booked the rate is confirmed for the tenure. More details on applicable interest rates are available by contacting us at one of our branches or your Relationship Manager.
- Foreign currencies available
- Preferential interest rates as well as booking of Fixed Deposits in foreign/local currencies are subject to approval.
- Enjoy the freedom of banking 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, from wherever you are in the world.
Terms & Conditions
- Interest earned on your Fixed Deposit/High Yield, Will Be Paid To Your Current Or Savings Account with the Bank depending on the interest payment option you have selected in the application form.
- The interest amount will accrue based on your average daily balance. Interest is calculated based on 365 days for NGN and GBP and 360 days for all other currencies.
- The fixed deposit will automatically be rolled over for a similar period on maturity at the prevailing counter rate, unless written instructions to the contrary are given to us(Rollover Options)
- For Upfront Interest on fixed deposit: Interest earned on your fixed deposit/high yield, will be paid to your current or savings account with the Bank the next day after applying. Rollover, Top-up and Early liquidation Options are not available.
- You understand that terminating or cancelling of the fixed deposit/high yield account before maturity is not advisable. If you do break the deposit before maturity, you will forfeit 20% or more of your paid interest. In the event that interest has been paid before maturity, the Bank will deduct the paid interest and pre-liquidation charge from the principal. Any tax paid on the interest by the Bank, will need to be recovered by you from the relevant tax authority. The Client and Product Terms and Conditions and tariff guide are available on our website: www.sc.com/ng.