A specially designed investment product that offers you a disciplined investment strategy by enabling you to make fixed, relatively small financial investments on a regular basis into a Mutual Fund or funds of your choice.
The Wealth Builder combines several key principles of investing to make your money work harder for you. An investment into an Wealth Builder will allow you to enjoy the;
Potential Rewards of Regular Investing
- Encourages discipline; as you will be setting money aside on a regular basis
- Mitigates Market Timing Risks; With regular investing, you do not have to worry about market timing
- Lowers the Investment Threshold; You do not need to commit a large sum of money to start investing. Regular investing allows you to contribute what you can afford, making it a flexible yet effective way to build up your portfolio.
Power of Compounding
- You may potentially maximise your returns by consistently re-investing any dividends you receive back into your investment. Compounding can help you grow a small sum of money into a substantial amount over a longer time horizon.
Potential Benefits of Dollar Cost Averaging
- The concept of dollar cost averaging – enables you to potentially benefit from committing to buy a fixed sum of a particular investment on a regular schedule. When prices go up, fewer units will be bought; and when prices go down, more units will be purchased. The average cost of each unit acquired will be lower than the fund's average price over the same period.
You can select from a very wide range of unit trusts / mutual funds, invested across several asset classes and geographies, and using several different investment strategies such as Global Equities, European Equities, Emerging Market Equities, US Equities, Commodities, Real Estate, Asian Equities, Islamic / Shariah Compliant funds, Balanced Funds, Bond & Money Market Funds, Fund of Funds and many more.
The risk and reward profile for mutual funds vary and is entirely dependent on the investment strategy. We utilise our expertise to select reputable International fund houses with best-in-class funds.