Fixed Income Securities
These are typically debt instruments issued by corporations or governments to raise long term capital to finance capital projects. They provide you the investor regular income and opportunity for capital appreciation when sold before maturity at a price higher than the purchase price
You can select from a wide variety of fixed income securities from several issuers, in various currencies (USD, GBP and AUD) with varying maturity profiles, coupon rates, coupon payment cycles.
Product Features and Qualifying Criteria
- All Investment Services Customers must be SCB Customers
- Minimum of US$100,000 (or equivalent in GBP or AUD) investible funds in a lump-sum.
- Certain restrictions apply for citizens or residents of certain countries – this will be explained by your Relationship manager
- Investors meet our Investment Suitability Assessment criteria
To discuss this product further, please visit your branch, contact your Relationship Manager, or drop us an email [Kenya.firstname.lastname@example.org]
Please be advised that
- Eligibility criteria apply for membership to the Priority Banking program. Your admission to Priority Banking is at our discretion.
- Not all products, benefits and services under Priority Banking may be available in all countries and are subject to local regulations. We may vary or withdraw these services at any time.
- You can find out the current services available to you by contacting your Relationship Manager, via phone banking, visiting our branches or from the Standard Chartered Bank website in your country.