At Standard Chartered Bank, our team of Wealth Management professionals can help you to nurture and grow your personal wealth.
We will discover the most suitable products for you from our extensive range of financial solutions. We will then help you to understand these solutions to assist you to make the right investment decisions.
Let's get started with some of the basic principles of investing…
Our Wealth Management professionals understand that a successful investment portfolio requires the right asset allocation for you. The right investment choice is all about finding the suitable balance of risk and reward - keeping in mind your financial goals, risk appetite and investment timeframe.
When it comes to investing, risk and reward go hand in hand. All investments involve some degree of risk. The reward for taking on risk is the potential for a greater investment return. We will help you determine your level of risk appetite. In other words, are you a conservative or aggressive investor? This piece of information is an important factor in forming the right portfolio for you.
Your portfolio will consist of an assortment, or 'diverse' mixture of investments. Diversification is vital in ensuring risk is kept in check. By investing in a range of investments, in different asset classes, you are avoiding 'putting your eggs in one basket'.
- Mutual Funds & Hedge Funds: Funds are a smart, convenient way to invest. Whatever your long-term goals, there are thousands of professionally managed mutual and hedge funds. And you can invest in many of these funds through Standard Chartered Bank.
- Wrap Products: With a Wrap Product you obtain access to a diverse menu of investment choices, including asset allocation strategies, multi-manager funds, hedge funds and traditional mutual funds from world class investment specialists.
- Structured Products: Structured products can be principal protected or non-principal protected notes. Principal protected notes guarantee capital on maturity and provides the potential to grow and diversify your investment.
- Treasury Solutions: The Foreign Exchange (Forex) desk offers competitive pricing in both spot and forward currency conversions.
- Insurance Solutions: For most of us, it's considerably easier to come up with smaller investment amounts on a regular basis than it is to make a large, lump-sum contribution. A regular investment plan allows you to choose when and how often you make contributions - ensuring that investing remains a priority throughout the year.
- Risk Profiler
- Financial Health Check