- Pay Zain, Viva and Batelco bills
- Account information for Current, Saving, Term, Investment and Loan Accounts
- Pay your Credit Card bills
- Credit Card Services
- Remit funds within and outside Bahrain*
- Download your account statements
- Personal Profile/Address Update
*Click here for fund transfer currency cut-off times
Who can apply for Online Banking?
- Free registration for all individuals
- Customers with Credit Cards, Saving, Current, Deposit, Loan and Investment Accounts
How secure are my online transactions?Transactions on Online Banking are completely safe:
- Access only with your confidential Online Banking User ID and Password
- The site uses triple DES encryption on 128 Bit SSL –the best encryption technology
- Digital Certificate from Cybertrust
- Auto-logout feature logs you out automatically
How can I apply for Online Banking?If you have a Standard Chartered Bank ATM card or Credit Card, register instantly, by clicking on "Login" on the main page of the website. Click on Instant Registration and use your 16-digit Debit and Credit Card Number & 4-digit Debit Card PIN to register. Click here for Instant registration.
For more information, please call 17531532.
Standard Chartered Bank (the “Bank”) is committed to maintaining a culture of the highest ethics and integrity, and in compliance with all applicable law, regulation and internal policy. As part of this commitment, the Bank has a ‘Speaking Up’ programme through which genuine concerns in this regard can be raised. Members of the public can securely raise Speaking Up concerns through this hyperlink, which is hosted on behalf of the Bank by a third party ‘InTouch’. Examples of concerns that can be raised through this website are concerns that relate to accounting, internal accounting controls or auditing matters and concerns relating to bribery or banking and financial crime. Concerns received will be forwarded to the Bank’s investigations team for review. Complaints relating to SCB banking services should not be raised through this site in the first instance, but through the SCB branch network, contact centres, Relationship Managers or the ‘Contact Us’ webpage.