Employer of Choice Awards
A place where you can grow
Disrupting processes. Building extensive networks. Growing expertise. The kind of people who thrive at Standard Chartered are the kind of people who own what they do - whatever that might be.
You don’t have to be a ‘numbers person’ to do well here. In fact, your background isn’t that important to us - it’s what you do with it that counts. From fintech to sustainability, trading to investments, we have a range of different opportunities that go beyond traditional banking to tackle some of society’s greatest challenges. So, whatever your ambitions, you’ll be exposed to the whole banking process, and be challenged every step of the way.
Our awards arranged in years
- Best ESG Employers Award - ESG has become the Bank's new DNA and our excellent performance within ESG was recognised in the 2022 China Best ESG Employers list.
- Best ESG Bank in Southeast Asia Award
- Asian Banking & Finance Award
- Gold award at the Stonewall-Pride Circle India Workplace Equality Index for LGBT+ inclusion, two years in a row in India.
- BritCham’s Diversity & Inclusion Champion of the year (2022) in Singapore
- Recognised in 2022 Wealth Management Spears Index in Hong Kong & Singapore
- LGBT+ Newcomer in Asia Award in Taiwan - Early Careers
- Cross-border interbank payment system (CIPS) Asia Award for Supplier Diversity
- Universum Most Attractive Employers - Hong Kong 2023
- Brandon Hall Group Excellence awards - Hong Kong 2023
- GOLD – Best Learning Team
- GOLD – Best Advance in Custom Content
- GOLD - Best Unique or Innovative L&D Programme
- GOLD – Best Use of Blended Learning
- GOLD – Best Use of Games or Simulations for Learning
- SILVER – Best Unique or Innovative L&D Programme
- SILVER – Best Use of Games or Simulations for Learning
Europe and Americas
- Great Place to Work Europe - Poland
- Best Use of Media Relations in a Campaign Award (in-House) Finalist
- Award for Excellence in Continuous Improvement at the BQF - Europe
- LGBTQ Awards - US
- Long Service Award - UK
- Consumer, Private and Business Banking Award
- Outstanding Private Bank UK for International Clients - UK
- Military Group Award - UK
- UK Defense Employer Recognition Scheme - UK Military Group (Support towards the Armed Forces Community) - UK
- Dragon Award Finalist Announcement
Africa Middle East
- Zambia Tech Award - Zambia and global
- LinkedIn’s Top Companies List in Singapore, Kenya and Nigeria
- Great Place To Work certification
- Vietnam, Asia
- China Universum Award - Early Careers
- India Workplace Equality Index Award – Gold Employer Award for LGBT+ Inclusion in the Workplace - India
- Hong Kong Greater Bay Award (Wealth Banking Awards) - Hong Kong Business' Greater Bay Area Enterprise Awards
- Best place to work for Dads
- Hacker Rank Innovator Award to GBS India - The award is presented to companies with long-term campus recruitment strategies.
- One of the top 10 'Best Workplaces for Women Sri Lanka'
- The Bank was evaluated in areas related to non-discrimination and fairness with respect to gender, opportunities for career growth, professional development and recognition, involvement in decision-making, regard for both physical and mental health in the workplace, and work-life balance.
- Recognised for Gender Equality’ with EDGE certification - Sri Lanka
- Standard Chartered Sri Lanka has been certified at the second highest level of the three-tiered Economic Dividends for Gender Equality (EDGE) Certification – “Move: Showcasing Progress”, marking a first for Sri Lanka.
Ready to apply?
If you're looking for a career with purpose and want to work for a bank making a difference, we'd love to hear from you.