- Any specific purpose is required for applying Standard Chartered Personal Loan?
Standard Chartered Personal Loan is for all personal consumption purposes, but not for share financing, gold and foreign notes trading.
- Why should I apply for it? / What makes Standard Chartered Personal Loan attractive compared to Personal Loan from other Banks?
Competitive interest rate. Ease of process, less document required, especially for Corporate salaried. The loan comes with varieties of bank services/facilities that make your transactions with Bank becomes easiest and most convenience. Good services and financial consulting of the most international bank in the world.
- When and how will I know the status of my loan application?
The 24 Services Guaranteed for Personal Loan will inform you the approval status of your loan via SMS triggered to your mobile phone 24 hours after your completed loan application submitted to Bank.
- If I want to get back all document I submitted to the Bank, how can I do it?
It is Bank’s policy not to return submitted documents to customers.
- How can I get the money if approved? Will the Bank transfer money to my other Bank's account?
A bank account will be opened for you for purposes of loan disbursement and repayment monthly if your loan is approved. The approved loan amount will be transferred to this account.
- Where are the re-payment channels?
Bank will automatically deduct the repayment amount monthly from your account (payroll account or saving account) with Standard Chartered. All you need to do is to transfer salary or maintain sufficient account balance to repay monthly loan amount, the rest will be done by Bank on your behalf.
- If my mailing address is changed after getting the loan, who should I contact with? What's the required document?
If you change your mailing address or any other personal information such as mobile phone, home phone, etc…,you can access to Standard Chartered online banking and update information or you can call our Call center 08 39110000 / 04 36960000 and request for help. You can also go to Branch to make the change by filling the Change of Particular form which Bank staff will provide you.