Are you ready to win? Sign up for our credit card
- Offer: 30 iPhone 7, 6 Vespa Primavera, 1 Audi A4
- Application and spending period: from now to 07/10/2017
- Applicable for Priority WorldMiles, WorldMiles and Platinum CashBack
Travel with your free camera and bring home moments worth telling
- Offer: 1 FujiFilm instax mini 90 camera and 1 cool camera kit
- Application period: from now to 29/12/2017
- Applicable for: WorldMiles credit card
Enjoy unlimited CashBack plus a free trendy bike
- Offer: 1 free fixed-gear bicycle and 1 cool cycling kit
- Application period: from now to 18/10/2017
- Applicable for: Platinum CashBack credit card
Enjoy 15% discount on Agoda
- Enjoy 15% discount on Agoda app bookings with Standard Chartered credit card every Wednesday
Buy 2 for the price of 1 at CGV
- Enjoy a movie for two for the price of one at any CGV cinemas when you charge to your credit card or debit card.
- Offer is valid till March 31, 2018 on every Fri, Sat & Sun.
- Terms and Conditions apply
Get up to 12% off on Hotels.com
- Simply make your booking with your Standard Chartered debit or credit card
Enjoy exciting dining treat
- Gourmet dining is now made more affordable with Standard Chartered credit cards. Click here for more information
Standard Chartered Bank (the “Bank”) is committed to maintaining a culture of the highest ethics and integrity, and in compliance with all applicable law, regulation and internal policy. As part of this commitment, the Bank has a ‘Speaking Up’ programme through which genuine concerns in this regard can be raised. Members of the public can securely raise Speaking Up concerns through this hyperlink, which is hosted on behalf of the Bank by a third party ‘InTouch’. Examples of concerns that can be raised through this website are concerns that relate to accounting, internal accounting controls or auditing matters and concerns relating to bribery or banking and financial crime. Concerns received will be forwarded to the Bank’s investigations team for review. Complaints relating to SCB banking services should not be raised through this site in the first instance, but through the SCB branch network, contact centres, Relationship Managers or the ‘Contact Us’ webpage.