Enhanced Family Protection Plan
At Standard Chartered Bank Zambia Plc, we go the extra mile to care for our clients and their loved ones. Our Enhanced Family Protection Plan is an insurance solution that provides financial protection on loss of either the insured (main account holder) and/or members of their immediate and extended family.
This Plan will cover the Insured, their spouse, up to six (6) of their children and up to four (4) of their extended family members.
- Peace of Mind.
- Claim Settlement period of 48 hours.*
- Selection of premiums and benefits based on what you can afford.
- Maximum lump sum benefit pay out of up to ZMW 30 000 for Insured and Spouse, and up to ZMW15, 000 for extended family members depending on tier selected.
- No medicals required.*
- Loyalty Benefit of 6 times of the monthly premium is paid back every 4 years.
- Bancassurance customers must be Standard Chartered Bank Zambia account holders.
- The minimum entry age for one to take up the policy as the principle holder is 18years while the maximum entry age is 59years.
- Maximum entry age for children is 21 years but can be extended to 25years if they are in college, university etc.
- Maximum entry age for parents and extended family members is 74 years. *Terms and Conditions apply