Drive with ease and peace of mind knowing your car is covered comprehensively.
comprehensively for own damage and third-party damages
delivery of cover notes to your location
Legal liability on third-party damages
Offers full own damage insurance cover against loss/damage from accidents, fire, theft or malicious damage
Offers Third-party liability cover against death, injuries and property,damage up to K600,000/ $30,000 (combined single limit)
Offers the flexiblity to pay premiums for a desired period or in monthly instalments up to 9 months*
• You will receive an email notification of your cover and the original physical document will be delivered to your location.
• A policy document will be sent to you via email not later than 30 days from the date you receive the email notification.
• Premiums will be debited from your account.
• Personal Effects – K2,500/ $250
• Personal Accident – K5,000/$500
• Medical expenses – K1,000/250
• Unauthorized repair limit – K5,000/$250
• Windscreen excess waiver below K5,000/ $150
• Audio equipment – 10% of sum insured
• Towing – K 750/$50 within 25 Km & K5, 000/$250 outside radius
• Emergency repairs – K1,500/ $50
• Hiring costs – K500/ $100 /day max 30days
• Automatic addition – Declare in 30 days
• Foreign Use – 30 days free (SADC /COMESA)
• Unauthorized use/Movement 20% excess minimum K5 000.00/ $250
• Damage resulting from vehicles under Tow
In case you suffer a loss, Marsh will provide all the necessary end to end support to process the claim.
•All reasonable steps should be taken following an accident or loss to protect the person or property from any further injury e.g. contact the Police, or Fire Brigade.
•Any incident which may give rise to a claim should be immediately reported to Marsh to avoid any potential for denial of liability from underwriters alleging late notification.
•Claims can be reported at any time to the broker using the broker contact information provided.
•Any loss by theft and/or wilful or malicious damage should be immediately reported to the nearest Police Station.
•Comply with the relevant claims procedure specific to the class of insurance for which the claim applies to.
•Complete the appropriate insurer’s claim form. Forward claim documentation including any supporting papers without delay to Marsh.
Marsh Service Team and Location
Phone: +260 211 374 889
Cell: +260 963 988 784
Phone: +260 211 374 888
Cell: +260 963 897 281
Phone: +260 211 374 850
Cell: +260 963 899 956
Phone: +260 211 374 852
Cell: +260 950 799 998
Phone: +260 211 374 856
Cell: +260 979 642493
2nd Floor, Kwacha Pension House
Corner Tito & Church Roads
PO Box 34139
• Driving under the influence of drugs and or alcohol.
• Unlicensed Driving.
• Damage to Tyres due to uneven roads.
This is to inform that by clicking on the hyperlink, you will be leaving www.sc.com/zm and entering a website operated by other parties:
Such links are only provided on our website for the convenience of the Client and Standard Chartered Bank does not control or endorse such websites, and is not responsible for their contents.
Thank you for visiting www.sc.com/zm