Fixed Income Securities
Fixed Income Securities provide an ideal way to diversify and lower the risk of an investment portfolio. They give you a regular stream of income in the form of coupons and capital repayment at the stipulated maturity date.
Select from a wide range of fixed income securities including bonds (Sovereign and Corporate), Sukuks and Perpetuals.
- Available in USD, GBP, EUR and ZMW
- Minimum investment amount of ZMW 100, 000 for local bonds and USD 50,000 (or equivalent) for foreign bonds.
- Regular interest payments.
- Principle investment repayment.
- Credit rated.
- Competitive yields.
- Set maturity date.
- Reliable source of a regular stream of income
- Liquidity through the coupon payments
- Potential for capital appreciation
- Are relatively low risk investments
- Investment products are available only to Standard Chartered Bank Zambia Plc clients.
- Certain restrictions apply for citizens or residents of specific jurisdictions – this will be explained by your Relationship manager*
- Investors must meet our Investment Suitability Assessment criteria.
*Terms and Conditions apply