Mutual Funds allow you to pool money together with other investors and invest in a professionally managed basket of securities such as Bonds and Stocks that might be difficult and expensive to create as an individual investor.
When you invest in a mutual fund, you own units (or shares) of the fund which represent a portion of its holdings. These units can be purchased or redeemed at your own convenience.
We connect you to a wide range of professionally managed equity funds, bond funds and mixed funds, to match your risk profile and financial goals. In addition, these funds have a traceable performance record.
- Minimum lump sum investment amount of $1000 or a minimum of $200 invested on a regular/monthly basis.
- Open ended funds – where you can purchase and redeem units (shares) at any time.
- Opportunity for capital appreciation.
- Regular dividend payments depending on the fund selected
- Professionally managed: A mutual fund is managed by a professional fund manager on behalf of investors.
- Diversification: You can achieve diversification across asset classes and geographies with a single investment, depending on the fund’s investment strategy or objective.
- Liquidity: Most mutual funds offer daily subscription and redemption
- Affordability: Start investing from as low as $1,000 or through a regular Savings Plan.
- Transparency: Access to the performance of the fund you invest in
- Low investment charges: Costs are shared with other investors in the pooled fund.
- Power of Compounding: You can maximise your returns when you re-invest your dividends into your investment funds*.
- For all Investment Services clients must be Standard Chartered Bank Zambia Plc clients.
- Minimum lump-sum investment of USD 1,000 or monthly minimum investment of USD 200.
- Certain restrictions apply for citizens or residents of specified jurisdictions – this will be explained by your Relationship manager*.
* Terms and Conditions apply