Household Recognition and Family Benefits
We know that your family is your greatest asset, so we have also made them our priority. That’s why we have a wide range of differentiating and exclusive benefits to offer you – some of which you can share with your family:
- Complimentary Priority Banking membership extended to your spouse and children upon request
- Access to our special Priority Banking Centres, dedicated tellers and hotlines
- Privileged pricing on banking transactions and services
- Secondary Visa Infinite Debit Card for joint account holders.
Exclusive Visa Infinite Card
As a Priority customer you will receive a Visa Infinite Debit Card which is the ultimate status and recognition card providing unprecedented levels of service and outstanding benefits. Visa Infinite is accepted at more places than any other top-end premium card.
For additional Visa Infinite travel benefits* visit www.visainfinitecard.com for full details and terms and conditions.
- Priority Pass so you can enjoy access to over 600 VIP airport lounges in over 300 cities worldwide
- Medical & Legal Referral: Free worldwide medical and legal advice
- Emergency Cash Disbursement: Emergency funds up to USD 5000
- Multi-trip travel insurance: Insurance that covers you for international and local trips for up to 90 days’. To activate this use your Visa Infinite card to pay for the travel.
*Subject to Visa Terms and Conditions
Superior lifestyle privileges
A range of travel, lifestyle and entertainment privileges that the whole family will appreciate.
Concierge services for the cardholder
From travel bookings and restaurant reservations to shopping, your life becomes a whole lot easier with our Concierge Service there to support you. Valid in selected countries.
Multi-trip Travel Insurance
Insurance that covers you, for international and local trips. To activate the coverage, all you need to do is charge your Infinite Card at least once when you’re overseas.
The service you want should always come with the peace of mind you need. That’s why all the transactions you make and the high-value goods you purchase are protected by us.
Most importantly, the Priority Banking Visa Infinite card is the key to unlocking the benefits of your total banking relationship with us. The card gives you access to the points that you can earn with all your card spends.
Please be advised that
- Eligibility criteria apply for membership to the Priority Banking program. Your admission to Priority Banking is at our discretion.
- Not all products, benefits and services under Priority Banking may be available in all countries and are subject to local regulations. We may vary or withdraw these services at any time.
- You can find out the current services available to you by contacting your Relationship Manager, via phone banking, visiting our branches or from the Standard Chartered Bank website in your country.