Your financial needs are our priority.
From everyday banking to long-term investing, we provide a suite of personalised wealth solutions and property investment solutions so that your financial needs become our priority.
Your Relationship Manager, with the assistance of qualified product specialists, will ensure that you receive the best solution on the full range of mortgage, investment and treasury products:
Your investment portfolio comprises wealth-generating instruments designed to help you achieve your long term financial needs.
- We first work out your long-term financial needs, such as property investments, funding your child’s education or preparing for your retirement to ensure you enjoy a quality lifestyle.
- We will help you build a portfolio that is suitable for your profile and maximises your returns, such that these goals can be attained optimally within your required timeframe.
- These portfolios comprise of traditional investments such as deposits as well as giving you exposure to a diversified range of asset classes, depending on your financial objectives.
Property investment solutions
Whether you are a seasoned or first-time property investor, we have made it our priority to help you secure the right loans and support you on maximising returns from your investments in property.
Our property investment solutions come with specially customised benefits that help you capitalise on the opportunity:
- Higher loan sizes
- Faster approvals through fast-track processes for your applications
- Preferential pricing tailored by your Relationship Manager.
What’s more, our Relationship Managers and Mortgage Specialists can also help you negotiate the complexities of mortgages and loans in the property market.
Please be advised that
- Eligibility criteria apply for membership to the Priority Banking program. Your admission to Priority Banking is at our discretion.
- Not all products, benefits and services under Priority Banking may be available in all countries and are subject to local regulations. We may vary or withdraw these services at any time.
- You can find out the current services available to you by contacting your Relationship Manager, via phone banking, visiting our branches or from the Standard Chartered Bank website in your country.