||1 point for 1 USD spent (AED Currency)
2 points for 1 USD spent ( Non-AED Currencies )
|Manhattan Platinum *
||1 point for 1 USD spent
USD 1 is defined at AED 3.673
*For transactions made on” Education, “Government”, “Supermarket”, “Petrol”, “Insurance Fees”, “Quick Service Restaurant”, “Rental Housing Fees” and “ Auto Dealership Fees” within the UAE, 0.1 points will be earned for USD 1 spent. Spend on these categories can be identified through Merchant Category Code (MCC).
- We do not include the following in the computation of points under the Program:
- Cash Advances or cash withdrawals at ATMs,
- Annual fees charged for the cards
- Interest or finance charges levied on conventional cards and maintenance fee levied on Saadiq Platinum (Ujrah) cards
- Late payment and collection charges
- Fees and charges reversed from card accounts
- Charges incurred but not yet submitted by the merchant or posted to your credit card account
- Amounts which have been rolled over from preceding months outstanding
- Tax refunds from overseas purchases
- Pay portion for a points plus pay reward redemption, where you use points along with paying a specific amount to redeem the reward
- Balance transfer to your card account
- We may vary the conversion rates of the points to the amount charged and we will notify you in writing of the variation.
- Unless we offer you the ability to redeem rewards using our Points Plus Pay feature, you must have the number of points required to redeem the rewards in your accounts at the time their order is made. If you do not have enough points, we reject your request to redeem the reward.
- If we cancel your card and a new credit card account is subsequently opened, we do not transfer points accrued under the previous card account to the new account, unless we agree otherwise.
- We may suspend the calculation and accrual of points to adjust any calculation that we deem appropriate. We need not give you notice or a reason if we do so. For example, adjustments will be made if there are any credits posted to a card account including those arising from returned goods and services or from billing disputes.
- Unless we agree, points accrued under the Program are not transferable, whether by law or otherwise, to any person or entity.
- Rewards Points, unlike Cashback Points, accrued under this Program have no cash or monetary value.
- You may select and redeem any one or more of the rewards featured in the program catalogue, our website or any other publications in any medium, via any redemption channel we make available to you from time to time subject to sufficient points. The use of any particular channel for redemption will be subject to the terms and conditions then in force. Your redemption will signify acceptance of these terms.
- If you are not making the redemption request in person, we assume that all redemption requests made through electronic banking are made by you in your capacity as the principal cardholder.
- We will process your redemption request within the time frame as specified in the catalogue. The delivery of rewards vouchers or products may vary depending on the actual reward or product redeemed.
- All requests will be processed on a first-come, first-served basis, and are subject to sufficient points, and rewards availability.
- Redeemed rewards are not exchangeable for other rewards, or refundable, replaceable or transferable for cash or credit under any circumstances.
- Once you have confirmed your redemption request, it is irrevocable and you cannot ask for a refund of the points used for the redemption, or reverse your request.
- Redemption and use of a reward is subject to availability and to such conditions as may be specified by the participating merchants. We are not responsible for ensuring that the product or service that you have redeemed for using your reward points will be available. The participating merchant reserves the right to supply alternative products or services of similar quality or price to you.
- You may add a reward to a wishlist to be redeemed at a later date. We remove the item from your wishlist if it is no longer available for redemption.
- From time to time we may introduce a reward that may be available for redemption at a later time. You may add this to your waitlist, and we will notify you when the reward is available. Redemption of the reward is still subject to availability and to the terms and conditions attached to the reward.
- If you choose to redeem a reward using our Points plus pay feature, we allow you the option to redeem using a combination of points and cash payment, subject to a minimum number of points that we may specify.
Pay portion for a points plus pay reward redemption, where you use points along with paying a specific amount to redeem the reward
- Where rewards are redeemed through a points plus pay redemption, you irrevocably authorise us to debit your credit card account with the pay portion in the redemption. The charges for the pay portion will be shown in your statement following your redemption. We do not accept any other methods of payment.
- If you return the product and ask us for a refund and we agree, the same number of points redeemed for that product will be refunded to you and the same money amount paid for that product will be refunded to your credit card account.
- If you choose to redeem a voucher, we issue the voucher in the name and address of the principal cardholder. Redemption of the voucher must be made by the person named in the voucher.
- If you instruct us to issue and deliver the voucher to an address other that the address in our database, the address for delivery of the voucher will not be used to update your address in our database.
- You must use the Rewards Voucher in accordance with the terms stated in the voucher. You must present the original voucher and the card used for the rewards redemption to the merchant as proof of eligibility. The merchant may require you to sign on the voucher prior to redemption.
- If you have to make additional payment in order to use the Rewards Voucher, you have to charge the difference to your Standard Chartered Bank credit card. If the value of goods and services requested through the use of the Rewards Voucher is below the value stated in the Rewards Voucher, we or the merchant will not refund you with the difference.
- You cannot exchange the Rewards Voucher that you have redeemed for another voucher, product or service or ask for a cash refund.
- You have to arrange or make any additional meals, transportation or accommodation arrangement or any other incidental arrangements as may be necessary in connection with any Rewards Voucher.
- If you choose to redeem a product and once we have confirmed the redemption request, the reward points cannot be transferred back to your account.
- We give no representation or warranty with respect to the products redeemed. In particular, we do not represent or warrant the quality of the products or their suitability for any purpose. Any disputes concerning the goods or services redeemed as products must be settled between yourself as cardholder and the participating merchant or supplier directly. We may assist you in providing you with the details of the supplier or participating merchant of any products that you have redeemed.
- You may choose to convert your points to frequent flyer miles with our participating airlines. You have to enroll with the participating airlines program before you are eligible to convert your points. You must also join our Mileage Transfer Program and inform us of your frequent flyer membership at the point of redemption.
- We may charge a processing fee every time to transfer reward points to partner airlines.
- Once points are converted into air miles, these cannot be reversed or reconverted.
- Processing of the conversion may take up to  working days.
- Use of air miles is subject to the terms of the individual airline/s frequent flyer programs and may be restricted in its redemption of air tickets. We do not control the manner or any additional charges that may be levied by the airline when you use your air miles. Any dispute or feedback is solely between yourself and the airline.
- You must notify us of any errors in the conversion of the points within one month of the transaction date. We are not liable for any loss of points if you do not report this within the timeframe.
- You will not receive any confirmation regarding the transfer. We advise you to check your frequent flyer program account with the airline concerned for an update of the air miles.
- We are not responsible for the miles which have been successfully transferred or for the action of the individual airline in connection with the frequent flyer program.
- We are not responsible for any changes made by the individual airline in connection with the mileage program terms and conditions, including the regulations, benefits, policies, condition of participating or mileage levels.
- You can only convert points to air miles for your own enrolment of the frequent flyer program.
You must ensure that the name and air miles membership number which you input for points redemption match the details with the relevant air miles program.
- An e-Voucher is an electronic Voucher which is sent to your registered email address.
- When redeeming an e-Voucher, we will send the e-Voucher to an email address specified/registered by you, at the point of redemption, and as recorded in the Banks system.
- The use of the e-Voucher will be subject to the terms stated therein.
We are not responsible for any delay in transmission of, loss of, or non- receipt of, e-Vouchers redeemed by you, due to any reason whatsoever.
- One e-Voucher can only be redeemed once unless otherwise specified on the e-Voucher.
- An mCert is an electronic voucher which will be sent to a mobile device via smart messaging service (SMS).
- All mCerts will be delivered to the specified mobile number provided by you and as recorded in the Banks system when you redeem an mCert.
- Receipt of the mCerts is at your risk. We do not replace or resend any mCerts that may not have been redeemed within the validity period mentioned on the mCerts due to whatever reason.
- You are required to use the mCert in accordance with the terms stated therein.
- One mCert can only be redeemed once unless otherwise specified on the mCert.
- You may use your points to credit cash back to your credit card statement. The credit cash back will reflect on subsequent cycles.
- You may also earn cashback for spends on specific Standard Chartered Bank credit cards. You may choose to credit the same on your credit card statement or redeem Extra- Value offers as listed on the Cashback catalog
- We are not liable for any goods or services or the quality or performance of such goods or services supplied by the participating merchant, shopping site, travel redemption site, service provider or other authorised agent under the Program. You must direct any complaints or feedback in respect of such goods and services to the respective participating merchant, provider or agent.
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen Rewards Vouchers, e-Vouchers, mCerts or any goods and services redeemed under the Program. These will not be replaced by the Bank.
- In addition to the applicable products terms, you consent to our providing your account information to our vendor for the purposes of fulfilling your Rewards redemption request. Your information will also be provided to eShop, which is our partners online shopping website; and direct travel redemption website if you choose to access those websites.
- Any access that we may grant you from our Online Rewards Redemption website, or partner websites, will transport your navigation out of our sites. We are not responsible for, do not endorse, and make no representation or warranty in connection with, any hyperlinked internet sites on our website.
Online Banking Security
To avoid any phishing against your online banking credentials, please follow the instructions in the phishing alert given on the Standard Chartered UAE website. -
- Our eShop is a website hosted by our vendor. It provides hyperlinks to the websites hosted and/or operated by the online retailers and displays promotions offered by the online retailers to you as our cardholder.
For the avoidance of doubt this website does not include the websites hosted and/or operated by the Online Retailers.
- When you access the eShop through our website, a tracking code is transmitted to this eShop website through a one way and one time encrypted message. If you access the eShop, you consent to this tracking code to be transmitted to the mall website. This code is used to credit any benefits such as cash back or reward points back to your account that you may be eligible for by the virtue of transacting on this website using your Standard Chartered credit card. If you do not consent to your details being transmitted, please do not access the eShop.
- The vendor of the eShop or operators of the Online Retailers will not be able to access our website (secured or otherwise) to gather any more information, other than the information that was passed through.
- The Online Retailers appearing on the eShop are independently run and not owned or partnered by us to provide products or services to you.
- You may purchase the products or services on these websites using your credit card.
- We are not responsible for, do not endorse, and make no representation or warranty in connection with, any hyperlinked internet sites on our website. We are not responsible for any lossyou incur in connection with those hyperlinked sites.
Any transactions effected on the eShop through the online retailer are made on your own accord. We are not responsible, and make no representation as to the quality or suitability of the products for their purpose. Notwithstanding any provisions to the contrary contained herein, any dispute concerning the goods and services purchased or redeemed on the Online Retailers website must be settled by you directly with the Online Retailer. We do not take responsibility for resolving such disputes.
Our online travel redemption website is a website owned and powered by [Asiatravel.com Holdings Limited] which will feature promotions relating to travel, accommodation, packages which you can redeem using your points. You can also purchase any products and services on the website using your card.
When you access the Travel Site through our website, your name and accumulated points will be transmitted to this website through a one-way and one-time encrypted message. If you do not consent to your details being transmitted to the Travel Site, please do not access the Travel Site. The operator of the Travel Site will not be able to access our website (secured or otherwise) to gather any more information, other than the information that was passed through.
- All products and services offered on the Travel Site are offered by Asiatravel Holdings Limited. We do not endorse, and make no representation or warranty in connection with the products or services offered on the Travel Site. We are not responsible for any loss you incur in connection with those hyperlinked sites.
- You may use your points to redeem for any of the products / services that may be offered for Travel Site.
- The Travel Site may also offer goods and services which you can purchase directly using our card.
Any transactions effected on the travel site are made on your own accord. We are not responsible, and make no representation as to the quality or suitability of the products or services for their purpose. Notwithstanding any provisions to the contrary contained herein, any dispute concerning the goods and services purchased or redeemed on the Online Retailer’s website must be settled by you directly with the Online Retailer. We do not take responsibility for resolving such disputes.
You also need to refer to the applicable product terms which also define key words specifically applicable to the product. If a word defined in these Customer Terms is also defined in any applicable product terms, the definition in the product terms applies for the purposes of the applicable product.
card means a debit card, a credit card, a prepaid card or a gift card or all of them, as the context requires.
card association means Visa International, MasterCard International or any other card association.
cardholder means, for an account, each person to whom we issue a card on the account.
credit card means a credit card with the branding of a card association issued by us to you in accordance with credit card product terms.
Credit Card spend means retail transactions charged to the credit card reflected in the statement in any particular month.
Current and/or Savings Accounts means any valid product holdings in current accounts (regardless of denominations) or saving accounts (regardless of denominations) as at end of the month.
Fixed Deposits means any valid product holding in time deposits denominated in local currency and foreign currency as at end of the month.
Investments means any valid product holding in Unit Trusts, Medium Term Notes, Structured Deposits, Retail Bonds, Premium Currency Investment and Equity Linked.
points means the number of points which you will earn in accordance with your credit card spending, or in accordance with PB Rewards.
Program means Standard Chartered 360° Rewards Program.
supplementary card means, for an account for a credit card, a credit card issued to a person you authorise as a supplementary cardholder on your account for the credit card.
supplementary cardholder means each person to whom we issue a supplementary card.
reward means, products and services, including cash back and air miles that may be redeemed by you using reward points issued under this agreement.
you means you, your supplementary cardholder, your joint account holder or your authorised person who are our Private Banking, Priority Banking or Personal Banking customers.