With so many things to consider, you need to understand what kind of coverage you’re looking for.
Read about the different types of motor insurances, what policies there are in the market, and what kind of add-on options would benefit you.
Are you an adrenaline junkie? Then you’d definitely need to find coverage which includes off-road travel.
Doing your research is the first important step.
Most insurance companies calculate the package based on various factors such as your age, length of driving experience, the country your license is from, coverage type, claims history, vehicle value and type.
Factor all that in when checking different policies to see which fits your situation best.
Other than it being mandatory, you greatly benefit from having car insurance.
First, and foremost, you’re protected from the loss or damage of your car.
Secondly, you get covered for unlimited liability for third party death or injury claims and indemnity for third-party property damage. And thirdly, you’re protected from financial liability.
There’s a lot of information to take in, but other aspects of motor insurance you should consider are:
– Roadside Assistance: In the event your car breaks down.
– GCC Coverage: If you take road trips to nearby countries.
– Agency Repair: Getting your car fixed at the official dealer.
It’s important to get motor insurance that ticks all your boxes, and we’re here to make choosing one easier, with great packages from the leading insurance company – AXA.
Buy your policy in minutes, wherever you are, via the SC Mobile app, and get 10% off.
– Personalised assistance via a dedicated AXA call centre for standard chartered clients in case of claims or breakdown recovery.
– The option to get your car repaired at an agency or at AXA approved garages across the UAE.
– Back to invoice cover for total loss so you don’t need to worry about your new car in the event of total loss.