This programme is aimed at supporting female-led businesses driven by technology and innovation in response to growing demand to increase diversity in tech. Our aim is to create more opportunities for women to develop entrepreneurial and leadership expertise. The #SCWomenInTech programme is dedicated to empowering UAE-based female-led businesses that support the UAE Centennial Plan 2071. Standard Chartered Bank is proud to collaborate with FinTech Hive, Dubai’s financial technology accelerator, and Hub71, Abu Dhabi’s global tech ecosystem, to provide the guidance, entrepreneurial infrastructure and resources necessary to deliver the most impact for female founders and their startups.
- The objective for #SCWomenInTech will be to provide guidance and mentorship to female-led businesses enabled by technology and innovation across the UAE based on the following:
- To enhance the expertise of female entrepreneurs through trainings and workshops
- To accelerate the growth and success of female-led startups
- To foster the exchange of knowledge and expertise
- To identify and address challenges female founders and their businesses face to ensure a robust and advanced infrastructure
- To establish a global network built on the strength of partnerships for the benefit of female-led startups
- To faacilitate learning around global project organisation, network building and investment readiness
How will you benefit from the #SCWomenInTech accelerator?
- USD 100,000 equity free prize money from Standard Chartered Bank
- Exposure to Standard Chartered Bank, Fintech Hive, and Hub71’s diverse global networks
- Personalised and relevant modules that will help you scale your business
- Priority access to join Hub71’s community and benefit from generous incentives aiming at reducing operational costs of startups
- Access to Hub71’s vibrant community with limitless market and funding opportunities
- Access to Hub71’s extensive network of strategic, corporate and government partners and programs
Applications is closed now.