Addressing all your financial priorities in life.
From every day banking to long term investing. We bring to you a suite of world-class solutions that help you meet your financial needs.
Convenient Banking Solutions
Enjoy the benefits of a range of banking account solutions that provide you with full transactional capabilities and special pricing privileges* with higher returns.
You can choose from our local and foreign current and savings accounts for your day-to-day banking requirements. You get a host of charge free banking privileges like free cheque books / Managers Cheque / Bank Certificates / Duplicate statements to name a few. Please refer to the Schedule of Service Charges for details.
You can access your accounts through Online Banking. Our Online Banking which gives you complete control of your accounts saving you time. With Online Banking, you can view your accounts, apply for a product, transfer funds, and view your credit card statement and many more.
World-class wealth solutions
In managing your investment requirements, we take a comprehensive portfolio approach with solutions and products customised to meet your individual financial goals, life stages and risk appetite.
Your Relationship Manager, with the assistance of a qualified team of product specialists, will ensure that you receive the best solution on the full range of mortgage, investment, treasury and insurance products.
We believe that a balanced investment portfolio comprises of Core, Satellite, and Protection portfolios.
Core investment portfolio
Your core investment portfolio comprises wealth-generating instruments designed to help you achieve your long-term financial needs.
- We first work out your long-term financial needs, such as property investments, funding your child's education or preparing for your retirement to ensure you enjoy a quality lifestyle.
- We will assess your risk profile and help you build a core portfolio that is suitable for your profile and maximises your returns, such that these goals can be attained optimally within your required timeframe.
- These portfolios comprise traditional investments such as deposits, unit trusts/mutual funds and exchange traded funds that give you exposure to a diversified range of asset classes such as cash, bonds and equities. The range of asset classes is determined by our proprietary strategic asset allocation models and, depending on your preference, we can also offer you off-the-shelf portfolios or create them from our recommended funds— selected based on our in-house research.
Satellite investment portfolio
This portfolio supplements your core portfolio by capturing specific opportunities that are typically short-term in nature.
- As your financial priorities evolve, we identify specific investment opportunities that are suitable for your risk profile and financial status.
- These portfolios comprise alternative investments such as foreign currency investments, structured products, margin trading services, securities trading and bonds.
We will find a suitable insurance plan to protect your wealth and ensure that your family's future is looked after.
This ranges from whole life plans to endowment plans, term insurance and investment-linked insurance portfolios that provide you both returns and insurance coverage.
Comprehensive approach to keeping you informed
A range of market reports and updates (of your choice) will be available to you through the online resource centre on our website and at branches. Regular electronic updates will also be sent to your email account to keep you abreast on the market outlook.
To keep you informed you can get access to reports and podcasts on:
- Weekly Market views
- Weekly FX updates
- Quarterly and Annual Outlooks
- Special Investment Topics
Property Investment Solutions
Whether you are an experienced or first-time property investor, we make it our priority to secure the right loans for you and maximise returns on your investments.
Our property investment solutions come with specially customised benefits that help you capitalize on the opportunity.
- Suite of Products – Home Loan / Loan Against Property
- Simplified documentation
- Faster approvals through fast-track processes for your applications
- Preferential pricing tailored by your Relationship Manager
- High Loan amounts & Tenor up to 25 years with loan amount up to BD 550,000
Our Relationship Managers along with our Mortgage Specialists can help you negotiate the complexities of mortgages and loans in the property market. You will also receive updates on opportunities, exclusive invitations to member – only property seminars, launches and other co partner events.
Unique Card Solutions
Your exclusively customized Priority Banking ATM / Debit and Credit Cards unlock a whole range of services, privileges and rewards that befit your priority status.
The Priority Banking Platinum Debit Card
The specially designed Priority Banking Debit card is your primary global relationship card with the Bank offered to you when you begin your relationship with the Bank. The card provides you global recognition at designated Priority Banking Centres and branches, and local and international access to your banking accounts.
Enjoy a world of exclusive privileges with your Priority Banking Platinum ATM / Debit Card
- Within the country, you can use this card to access the full range of Standard Chartered ATMs in your country including ATMs from other Banks which are under the country's shared network.
- Internationally, you can also make withdrawals at all Visa network ATMs at no extra charge. Furthermore, you will also enjoy special benefits such as discounts on foreign exchange transactions at all Travelex locations worldwide.
- Enhanced daily limit of 1000 BD at ATMs.
- Higher Purchase limit of 5000 BD.
- Your Platinum Debit Card also entitles you to access to the comprehensive Global Customer Assistance (GCAS) whenever you travel overseas. This 24 X 7 service is offered by VISA and can be availed for
- Lost / Stolen Card Reporting
- Emergency Cash Disbursement
- Miscellaneous Inquiries
- Emergency Travel & Medical Assistance
* Terms & Conditions apply
The toll free telephone numbers for accessing these emergency services are available on the VISA Global Customer Assistance website / may also be available on the local telephone directories / yellow pages in each country. Any charges as applicable for availing the service will be charged to your card account.