- Pay Zain prepaid / postpaid & Batelco Sim Sim bills
- Account information for Current, Saving, Term, Investment and Loan Accounts
- Pay your Credit Card bills
- Credit Card Services
- Remit funds within and outside Bahrain*
- Download your account statements
- Personal Profile/Address Update
*Click here for fund transfer currency cut-off times
Who can apply for Online Banking?
- Free registration for all individuals
- Customers with Credit Cards, Saving, Current, Deposit, Loan and Investment Accounts
How secure are my online transactions?
Transactions on Online Banking are completely safe:
- Access only with your confidential Online Banking User ID and Password
- The site uses triple DES encryption on 128 Bit SSL –the best encryption technology
- Digital Certificate from Cybertrust
- Auto-logout feature logs you out automatically
How can I apply for Online Banking?
If you have a Standard Chartered Bank ATM card, register instantly, by clicking on "Login" on the main page of the website. Click on Instant Registration and use your 16-digit Debit Card Number & 4-digit Debit Card PIN to register. Click here for Instant registration.
If you do not have a Standard Chartered Bank Debit Card, download the form from the attached link, fill and fax it to 17209404 or submit it to the nearest Standard Chartered Bank branch. For more information, please call 17531532.
- Online Banking Application Form - Click here