Executive Management Committee
Name: Herman Kasekende
Job Title: Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer
Year Joined the Bank: 1998
- CEO, Standard Chartered Bank Uganda
- Head of Consumer Banking
- General Manager - SME Banking
- General Manager - Shared Distribution
- Regional Head of SME Products and Solutions
- Swimming, jogging and volunteering.
Name: Venus Hampinda
Job Title: Chief Financial Officer
Year Joined the Bank: 2015
- Responsible for financial and management accounting, taxation, balance sheet, capaital structure management, regulatory reporting
- Provide insight and understanding on financial performance of the Bank
- Responsible for the administrative operations of the bank, including real estate, security (CRES) and supply chain management
- Leads on the strategic commercial decision making process.
- Director , Finance and Corporate Planning ( Zambia National Building Society)
- Director, Risk and Internal Audit ( Zambia National Building Society)
- Senior Relationship manager –Corporate Banking ( Zambia National Commercial Bank)
- Audit Manager –Price Water house Coopers (Zambia and the UK)
- Cooking, gardening, listening to music , interior decorating and wedding planning.
Name: Kabwe Mwaba
Job Title: Head of Financial Markets
Year Joined the Bank: 2009
- Responsible for developing, implementing and delivering Financial Markets (FM) strategic plan.
- Works with product partners within FM to identify, develop and roll-out products capabilities to clients.
- Overview of country Financial Markets dealing activities to ensure market risks are within agreed Global parameters.
- Head, Asset & Liability Management, Southern Africa (Lusaka)
- Head, Asset & Liability Management, East Africa (Nairobi)
- Head of ALM (Zambia)
- Soccer and travelling.
Name: Musonda Musakanya
Job Title: Chief Information Officer
Year Joined the Bank: 2012
- Responsible for the overall Bank operational strategy and service to customers and departments.
- Is the local technology and operations business partner to enable the achievement of business priorities and initiatives.
- Head of Operations & Technology and General Manager, Operation - Citibank Zambia Limited
- Cash Product Head - Citibank Zambia Limited
- Listening to music, travelling and watching movies.
Name: Emmanuel Matombo Banda
Job Title: Head of International Corporates
Year Joined the Bank: 2005
- Responsible for developing, implementing and delivering International Corporates (IC) strategic plans in Zambia.
- Works with product partners in Financial Markets, Transaction Banking and Corporate Finance to identify, develop and roll-out solutions that meet clients’ needs in the IC space in Zambia.
- Works with the Country CEO and Executive Management team to drive the Bank’s franchise in Zambia.
- Head, Origination and Client Coverage - Copperbelt Region (Zambia)
- Head, Global Corporates (Zambia)
- Head, Commercial Banking (Kenya and East Africa)
- Head, International Corporates (Zambia)
- Soccer, reading and travelling.
Name: Fanwell Phiri
Job Title: Country Chief Risk Officer
Year Joined the Bank: 1999
- Responsible for country risk. Prior to this, he was Head of Audit, where he managed and delivered the country audit plan.
- Head of Audit
- Area Head of Group Special Assets Management (Southern Africa)
- Head of Group Special Assets Management (Zambia)
- Credit Analyst, Agribusiness (Zambia).
- Squash, Athletics and Boxing
Name: Mutu Mubita
Job Title: Head Human Resources
Year Joined the Bank:1997
- Mutu is responsible for the Bank’s human resources policies and procedures in Zambia.
- Management Trainee in Retail Banking
- Human Resources Relationship Manager for CIB, FM and Support functions
- Senior Talent Acquisition Manager
- Sports, cooking, gardening.
Name: Kwale Luputa
Job Title: Acting Head Corporate Affairs brand and Marketing
Year Joined the Bank: 2015
- Responsible for managing the Bank’s Brand and Marketing strategy, internal and external communications, public affairs and Government relations.
- Lafarge Zambia (Lusaka)
- SABMiller Breweries
- Lake Harvest
- Travelling and Reading
Name: Olusegun Omoniwa
Job Title: Head of Wealth
Year Joined the Bank:2008
- Responsible for strategy, growth and performance of Wealth Products for Retail Banking segments in the country.
- Head of Managed Investments Africa (Lagos)
- Acting Head of Wealth Kenya
- Product Manager Managed Investment Group Wealth Management (Singapore)
- Reading and running.
Name: Rose Kavimba
Job Title: Head of Legal and Company Secretary
Year Joined the Bank: 2011
- Responsible for providing legal support to the Business and Support functions of the Bank and in managing legal risk for the Bank in Zambia. Rose is also responsible for providing Company Secretarial service to the Bank and the Board of Standard Chartered Bank Zambia Plc.
- She acquired experience working for a top law firm in Zambia and has vast experience in Labour Relations, International Investment law, Corporate Finance, Mining, Security Law and Commercial Law
- Reading and Sports
Name: Peter Zulu
Job Title: Head of Compliance
Year Joined the Bank: 2001
- Responsible for managing the Bank’s regulatory relationships.
- Ensures the Bank adheres to regulatory requirements and expectations in Zambia
- Effective management of Financial Crime Risk through the deployment of Group policies and procedures
- Ministry of Lands (Zambia)
- Government/United Nations Development Programme Feeder Roads Project (Zambia)
- Memberships - Institute of Directors (Zambia Chapter), Certified Compliance Professionals (CCP)
- Travel, wildlife safaris and motor sports.
Name: Marshal Shampongo
Job Title: Country Head of Audit
Year Joined the Bank: 2015
- Responsible for helping the Board and Executive Management to protect the assets, reputation and sustainability of the Bank.
- Responsible for managing and delivering the country audit plan.
- Provide assurance regarding the adequacy and effectiveness of risk management, control and governance processes for the Bank to the Local Board Audit Committee.
- Head of Process & Governance, Commercial Banking, Standard Chartered Bank, Zambia)
- Senior Internal Audit Manager, Zanaco
- Audit Manager, PricewaterhouseCoopers
- Lecturer, Copper belt University
- Senior Auditor, Deloitte & Touche
- Sight seeing