1. The Offer is exclusively provided by Standard Chartered Bank UAE and is subject to these terms and conditions.
2. This Offer is applicable only to Standard Chartered Bank UAE Credit and Debit cardholders who have been contacted directly by the Bank through SMS, Emails, Social Media.
3. This Offer is from 1 January – 2 February 2021 (both days inclusive).
4. The Offer will be a raffle draw wherein 60 eligible cardholders of the Bank shall win an iPhone 12.
5. Spend requirement: For every AED 200 spent during the Offer period gets the eligible cardholder 1 entry to the draw.
6. All New to Bank Clients & New to Product credit card clients whose credit card gets approved between 1st Jan & 2nd Feb 2021 (both days inclusive) will also qualify and get an entry into the draw
7. The winners of the Lucky Draw will be randomly selected on a date set and prize draw officiated by the Economic Department.
8. The winners will receive an email notification / call from Standard Chartered Bank.
9. The ‘spend requirement’ must be on debit or credit card retail purchases, Point-Of-Sale and online transactions (within or outside the UAE).
10. The following type of transactions are not eligible: transactions at exchange houses, cash withdrawals, Balance Transfers, Fixed Payment Plans, School Fee Cashier Order and Smart Payment Plans
11. Purchases/transactions made per relationship on Primary as well as Supplementary Card/s will be included in the calculation on the spend requirement.
12. Cardholders eligible for this campaign will not be eligible for any other campaign offered by Standard Chartered Bank UAE on debit or credit cards during the period of this campaign.
13. Cardholders who have cancelled or terminated the debit or credit card for any reason at the time of computation of the eligibility for this campaign, will not be eligible for the offer.
14. If the credit card is overdue, blocked or suspended for any reason whatsoever, then the offer shall stand forfeited but may be reinstated, at the sole discretion of the Bank.
15. The Bank’s decision on computation and forfeiting of the offer will be final, conclusive and binding to the Cardholder.
16. To the extent of any inconsistency between this Offer terms and the Standard Chartered Client Terms and Credit Card Terms the Standard Chartered Client Terms and Credit Card Terms and Conditions will prevail.