1You are able to choose to leave the guaranteed Survival Benefit with PAMB to be accumulated at an interest rate which may vary from time-to-time at the discretion of PAMB. The current interest rate is 4.80% p.a. The accumulated Survival Benefit with interest (if any) will be paid together with the Death/Total and Permanent Disability/Surrender/Maturity Benefit, whichever is earlier.
2Prior to the Policy Anniversary of age 70 of the Life Assured or expiry of policy, whichever is earlier. TPD Benefit is not applicable for entry age 70.
3Medical underwriting shall be waived if you purchase the basic plan only and the Basic Sum Assured is within the Guaranteed Issuance Offer (GIO) limit of RM1,000,000 per life, subject to aggregation with other insurance products offered by PAMB and distributed by Standard Chartered Bank Malaysia Berhad. The aggregation rule is subject to be updated from time-to-time. You may visit the nearest Standard Chartered Bank Malaysia Berhad branches or speak to your Bank Representative for more information regarding the GIO eligibility.
- PRUSignature Boost is a limited pay regular premium participating endowment insurance plan underwritten by Prudential Assurance Malaysia Berhad 198301012262 (107655-U) and distributed by Standard Chartered Bank Malaysia Berhad (“Bank”) 198401003274. The Bank accepts no responsibility or liability for the plan or the products and services offered by Prudential Assurance Malaysia Berhad.
- Prudential Assurance Malaysia Berhad is a licensed insurance company and is regulated by Bank Negara Malaysia. Prudential Assurance Malaysia Berhad is responsible for the products and benefits offered by them, as well as any representation made in any of their marketing materials.
- This content contains only a brief description of the product and is not exhaustive. You are advised to visit any of our branches and to refer to Product Brochure (if any), Product Disclosure Sheet, Product/Sales Illustration and Fund Fact Sheet(s) (if any) before purchasing a policy, and to refer to the terms and conditions in the policy contract for details of the important features and benefits under the policy.
- The premiums that you pay contribute to both the savings and protection elements of the product, e.g. death benefits. If you are looking for financial products with savings element, you may wish to compare annualised returns of this policy with the effective returns of other investment alternatives.
- Buying life insurance policy is a long-term financial commitment. You should assess the affordability and suitability of the product (including supplementary benefits) that best suits your personal circumstances in relation to your financial goals and risk appetite. To achieve that, we recommend that you speak to your Bank Representative who will perform a needs analysis and assist you in making an informed decision.
- Please refer to “Guide to Management of Participating Life Business” published on prudential.com.my for the detailed explanation of how the Participating Fund is managed.
The benefit(s) payable under eligible certificate/policy is(are) protected by Perbadanan Insurans Deposit Malaysia (“PIDM”) up to limits. Please refer to PIDM’s Takaful and Insurance Benefits Protection System (“TIPS”) Brochure or contact Prudential Assurance Malaysia Berhad or PIDM (visit www.pidm.gov.my).