Women in business
We offer a range of advice, support and training for women setting up or expanding their business.
Here are some of the way we're supporting women entrepreneurs across our markets,
- Working with the Bangladesh Federation of Women Entrepreneurs to deliver training and development
- Supporting war widows in Sri Lanka’s Jaffna peninsula with microfinance loans. Interest from the repayments are targeted at being fed back into the Seeing is Believing fund for the region
- Offering our Diva account which caters specifically to women’s needs through customised debit cards, discounts, benefits, and membership to the Diva club
- Creating networking opportunities and development seminars for our women clients and business owners, such as roundtable breakfasts, health and wellbeing events, and financial literacy training
- Launching our Care4Ladies insurance plan in Ghana, which is tailored specifically to provide coverage on the specific health needs of our women customers
- Offering our women entrepreneurs in India a bundled Business Installment Loan with preferential pricing and features
- Offering partially secured loans with lower interest rates to women entrepreneurs in Bangladesh and Malaysia
- Opening all-women branches in India and Sri Lanka, providing customers with a safe and comfortable environment in which to discuss their financial matters.
Our banking services
Our range of banking services cater for all your needs, whatever your circumstances.
We have a wide range of Shariah-compliant financial products based on Islamic values.
Can a bank be Here for good?
Find out what people are talking about and be a part of our global voice.