Our Chief Investment Strategist, Steve Brice, and Director of Asset Allocation and Portfolio Services, Audrey Goh, discuss whether:
- The US fiscal stimulus delay has changed their economic outlook
- Geopolitical concerns have peaked
- Bond yields are still expected to rise
- Equity markets will weaken
- The US dollar’s rise will continue
For more from our wealth management experts, read our latest market outlook.
This is not research material and it has not been prepared in accordance with legal requirements designed to promote the independence of investment research and is not subject to any prohibition on dealing ahead of the dissemination of investment research. This commentary is provided for general information purposes only, it does not take into account the specific investment objectives or financial situation of any particular person or class of persons and it has not been prepared as investment advice for any such person(s). Further details can be found in these Terms & Conditions.