Your global connectivity is as important as your global access to funds.
When you are traveling overseas, we are able to provide comprehensive solutions to meet your financial needs, onshore and offshore.
International Banking services for Non-Resident Pakistanis in the UAE
Standard Chartered Priority Banking is pleased to introduce exclusive International Banking services for Non-Resident Pakistanis based in the UAE.
- One dedicated Relationship Manager to cater to your needs in the UAE and in Pakistan
- Account opening of Standard Chartered Pakistan account from Standard Chartered Bank UAE.1
- Platinum Debit Card to access your Standard Chartered Bank Pakistan PKR account internationally
- Free International funds transfer from UAE to Pakistan through Online Banking.2
- International recognition for you and your family
- International lifestyle privileges in UAE and Pakistan-
- Dedicated banking channels worldwide
- 24 hour dedicated Priority banking helpline
Visit the International Banking service desk at Standard Chartered UAE branch today3. No matter where you are, we will ensure that you have access to our International Banking services.
1PKR account only.
2SCB UAE to SCBPL accounts only.
3Available currently at Standard Chartered UAE Bur Dubai branch, Al Mankhool.
Saadiq Home Finance for Non Resident Pakistanis
You no longer need to be living in Pakistan to own a house there!
We understand that one of the greatest joys is to own your own home. As a Non Resident Pakistani (NRP) client, you can now buy your dream home back in Pakistan by availing our innovative NRP home financing solution.
- Enjoy the best of both worlds as we meet your needs in a truly Shariah compliant manner along with dedicated service excellence
- Based on the Islamic banking structure of ‘Diminishing Musharaka’ - a form of co-ownership in which bank and customer share the joint ownership of a tangible asset (e.g. house) in an agreed proportion. It is agreed that one of the co-owners (customer) will purchase, in periodic instalments, the share of the other co-owner (bank) until the ownership of that tangible asset is completely transferred to the purchasing co-owner (customer). Furthermore, along with the purchase of share, the (purchasing) co-owner will also make agreed periodic payments (rent) for the usage of other co-owner’s share in the asset, till ownership of the asset is completely transferred to the customer
- Zero processing fees
Great Variety of Financing Solutions for:
- Purchasing a constructed house / apartment
- Home renovation
- Balance transfer
- Available for self & salaried employed clients
- Up to 20 years of financing tenure
Finance Through Remittance:
- Service your financing via payments made from UAE
International recognition for you and your family
When you qualify as a Priority Banking customer in one country, your status will extend across the Standard Chartered Bank global network. This will allow you to enjoy the privileges offered by that country. What’s more, your family can also enjoy the same recognition, whether they are living with you at home or overseas.
Designated Priority Banking Centres Worldwide
A warm welcome awaits you and your family at more than 200 Priority Banking Centres across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
Present your Priority Banking cards at these centres and you will receive:
- Our exclusive Priority Banking lounge facilities
- Local and offshore banking information upon request1
Global Link – One Click Access To Your Worldwide Accounts
Our Global Link online banking feature instantly allows you to have a consolidated view of all your Standard Chartered Bank accounts even if your accounts are in different countries.
Free International Fund Transfers2
Enjoy complimentary international fund transfers2 at our branches when transferring money.
Free Worldwide Debit Card Network
Your Standard Chartered Bank Debit Card is your passport to financial convenience as you can access your accounts and make cash withdrawals free of charge2 at Standard Chartered Bank ATMs worldwide.