Our Employee Resource Groups
When we say we promote diversity and an inclusive culture, we mean it.
Our ERGs are pivotal in helping to deliver our D&I strategy.
Find out more about them below.
SC Pride: LGBT+ and Allies
People with Disabilities and Carers
Origins, Nationalities and Ethnicities
Our ERGs help drive us forward
"Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) are voluntary, employee – led groups that foster a diverse, inclusive workplace aligned with organisational mission, values, goals, business practices and objectives..."
Our ERGs have supported to:
- Improve employee engagement
- Engage the organisation in a constructive dialogue on diversity and inclusion
- Connect individuals in the business
- Educate the workforce on issues affecting diverse groups and create greater cultural awareness
- Support local plans and the implementation of the D&I strategy
Catalysts for change
Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) can be a driving force to organisational change. They have the ability to underpin inclusion and transform culture. The initiatives ERG’s hold are intended to educate, spread awareness and serve as a catalyst for innovative ways of overcoming barriers to equality.
ERGs are typically formed around specific dimensions of diversity such as gender, ethnicity, disability, age, sexual orientation, but they can also be based on other identities such as family and culture.
Our ERGs support a wide range of activities:
- Initiatives, campaigns & programmes that support awareness of D&I
- Develop networking opportunities and skills
- Career development events, including seminars, leadership forums, buddy & mentoring programs
- Speaker series' with opportunities for discussions
- Cross-ERG events to share best practices and work towards common goals
- Supporting community volunteering
- Supporting recruitment efforts
- Generating new ideas for products and services
- Developing and attracting new customers and clients
Whether you're a recent graduate or looking for your next opportunity, check out our latest vacancies