1 Prior to the Policy Anniversary of Life Assured’s age 70 or expiry of policy, whichever is earlier.
2 Applicable for Life Assured entry age 25 or below only.
3 Subject to sufficient cash value at the point of extension.
• This is for your general information only. You are advised to visit any of our branches and ask for a copy of Product Brochure (if any), Product Disclosure Sheet and Product Illustration before purchasing a plan, and to refer to the terms and conditions in the policy document for details of the important features of the plan.
• Buying life insurance policy is a long-term financial commitment. You should assess the affordability and suitability of the product (including supplementary benefits) that best suits your personal circumstances in relation to your financial goals and risk appetite. To achieve that, we recommend that you speak to your Bank Representative who will perform a needs analysis and assist you in making an informed decision.
• This plan is underwritten by Prudential Assurance Malaysia Berhad, and distributed by Standard Chartered Bank Malaysia Berhad (“Bank”). The Bank accepts no responsibility or liability for the plan or the products and services offered by Prudential Assurance Malaysia Berhad.
• Prudential Assurance Malaysia Berhad is a licensed insurance company and is regulated by Bank Negara Malaysia. Prudential Assurance Malaysia Berhad is responsible for the products and benefits offered by them, as well as any representation made in any of their marketing materials.
• PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS AN INSURANCE PRODUCT THAT IS TIED TO THE PERFORMANCE OF THE UNDERLYING ASSETS, AND IS NOT A PURE INVESTMENT PRODUCT SUCH AS UNIT TRUSTS.
Prudential Assurance Malaysia Berhad (PAMB) is a member of Perbadanan Insurans Deposit Malaysia (PIDM). As a member of PIDM, some of the benefits insured under the insurance policies offered by PAMB are protected against loss of part or all of the insurance benefits by PIDM, in the unlikely event of an insurer member failure. For further details of the protection limits and the scope of coverage, please obtain a PIDM information brochure from PAMB or visit the PIDM website or call the PIDM toll free line (1-800-88-1266).