|Thank you for attending last Saturday’s webinar on “Renewable and Sustainable Growth in more ways than one” with Mr. Ko Chuan Zhen, Group CEO & Co-Founder of Plus Xnergy Holding Sdn Bhd.
Mr. Ko shared how Solar solutions will power homes, industries, and communities to their full potential and beyond to achieve net-zero carbon emission goals.
Here are some key highlights, or you can watch the replay below:
1. Carbon neutral initiatives picking up –Local government reaffirmed intention to advance carbon-neutral initiatives in recent Budget 2022 and 12th Malaysia Plan.
2. Clean energy adoption is picking up. Locally solar energy installation from commercial and industrial are ahead of expectations, demystifying the allegations that climate investing is a fad. This anecdotal evidence augurs well for global renewable energy companies. Our preferred is via the exclusive Manulife Global Energy Transition for investment opportunities.
3. Solar Solution from Plus Xnergy
Business-to-Business Solar Solution (B2B)
- Outright Purchase: Building owners who purchase the Solar PV solution will enjoy energy bill savings and receive double tax incentives (capital allowance + green investment tax allowance) of up to 48%.
- Power Purchase Agreement (PPA) RM0 CAPEX Solar Solution – A zero upfront cost solution that allows building owners to enjoy energy bill savings and own the Solar PV system after fulfilling a 20-year contract.
Business-to-Consumer Solar Solution (B2C)
- Malaysia’s First Solar Rent-to-Own Program empowers homeowners to reduce monthly energy bills up to 90%* at zero down payment.
- System ownership at a low cost after exceeding 5 years of the solar rent-to-own contract.
- FREE 5 years of worry-free maintenance.
* The percentage of energy savings vary depending on rooftop size, energy consumptions, and client’s budget. etc.
An exclusive offer for Standard Chartered Bank customers, you can now get solar energy at home with only RM 11 on your first month bill. Should you be interested, please contact Plus Xnergy Holding Sdn Bhd. as per below:
1. Solar for Business
Mr. Eric Choo | +6012 410 0344
2. Floating Solar Solution
Mr. Simon Wong |+6019 495 8090
3. Solar for Home
Mr. M.C. Chai | +6010 666 0887
Further details on the questions in relation to solar solutions from the webinar available in the FAQ HERE