Pay as little as 8.33% of the principal amount due (subject to a minimum of BND40) or enjoy up to 50 days interest-free credit when you settle your statement outstanding in full.
Convenient payment methods
Pay your credit card bills through Online Banking, ATMs, Cash deposit machines, standing instruction or branches.
Enjoy round-the-clock access to your card account. You can view your recent transactions, check your available limit, pay your card bills and redeem your rewards anytime, anywhere.
Find out your latest balance, payment due date, reward points balance and more via SMS.
Prepaid Top-Up Purchase
Purchase your EASI mobile top up, POWERKad or Progresif mobile top up with ease at www.mybillpayment.biz with your credit card.
Bill PaymentSimply log in to your Online Banking and use your credit card to pay any of the following bills:
- Department of Water Services
- Department of Electrical Services
- Kristal Astro
As a Standard Chartered Visa Platinum Cardmember, you will enjoy these exclusive privileges:
- Fast track to your dream rewards with the least points requirement and extended points validity period of 3 years.
- Complimentary travel insurance of up to BND500,000 for you plus extensive coverage for your spouse and children, as well as coverage for travel inconveniences such as luggage loss/delay and missed flight.
- Complimentary buyer’s protection insurance up to BND5,000 per purchase against accidental loss or damage.
Basic: BND268Supplementary: BND138
For subsequent years, fee is automatically waived when you charge a minimum of BND18,000 to your card in a year.
If payment is not made in full before the due date, finance charges will apply calculated on a daily basis at 1.5% per month from the respective transaction dates for all transactions to the date the payment is received.
Credit card limit will be based on your gross monthly salary as below and subject to the bank’s further assessment:
|GROSS MONTHLY INCOME||MAXIMUM CREDIT LIMIT|
|BND500 - BND999||1x|
|BND1,000 - BND9,999||2x|
|BND10,000 and above||Subject to the Bank's discretion|