There’s nothing like our family who’d stand by us and comfort us. That’s why we’d have to protect them with all that we have.Let’s get in touch Let’s get in touch
+If you renew your policy for the same insured amount after the expiry of your existing policy term, the renewal premium is not guaranteed and will be adjusted upwards based on your attained age.
*Medical Underwriting (if applicable) is dependent on the sum assured and age of applicant following the AIA’s Medical Evidence Table in the Underwriting Guideline during application.
^According to AIA’s 43 covered Critical Illnesses for STP (II)
#Plan can be converted without any medical check-up, provided certain conditions are met, to any AIA whole life or endowment plan for a similar coverage, which AIA may make available for conversion at AIA’s discretion. Conversion must take effect on the policy anniversary of the basic policy prior to the Insured’s 70th birthday.
1. All AIA insurance applications are subject to AIA’s underwriting and acceptance. Submission of an application and payment of premium does not constitute and should not be construed as acceptance by AIA. AIA reserves the right to withdraw the plans or reject applications, at anytime or for any reason without notice.
2. AIA Secure Term Plus (II) is a renewable and convertible, regular premium non-participating term policy which offers 3 different policy terms: 5-year, 10-year, and 20-year terms. Renewal premiums may increase based on the Age Next Birthday of the Life Assured on each anniversary of the Effective Policy Start Date.
3. Renewal Privilege is applicable without further underwriting according to your policy term is dependent on the terms covered in the product policy documents.
4. Conversion Privilege is applicable to any of AIA’s whole life or endowment policies offering equivalent or similar cover, which AIA will make available for conversion from time to time at AIA’s absolute discretion, without further underwriting up to the current Insured Amount provided on the terms covered in the product policy documents.
5. Payment of Premiums of the basic policy are payable for as long as the basic policy is in force. The premium rates are guaranteed and will remain unchanged for the duration of the policy term. However, the premium rates at the time of each renewal are according to the rates applicable to the Insured’s attained age and are not guaranteed.
6. There are certain conditions and provisions whereby the benefits will not be payable. These are stated as exclusions in the supplementary agreement. The exclusions for this supplementary benefits include, but are not limited, to the following conditions. Applicant is advised to read the supplementary agreement for the full list of exclusions.
7. As buying a life insurance policy is a long-term commitment, an early termination of the policy usually involves high costs and the surrender value, if any, that is payable may be zero or less than the total premiums paid.
The contents of this webpage do not constitute a contract of insurance and reference should be made to the respective policies for the exact terms and conditions applicable to the insurance policy. It does not constitute an offer to buy or sell an insurance product or service. It is also not intended to provide any insurance or financial advice. All insurance products described in this webpage are products of and underwritten by AIA Singapore Private Limited (Brunei Branch) – Reg No. RC20004468 and not Standard Chartered Bank (Brunei) – Reg No. RFC00000061. Standard Chartered Bank (Brunei) shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever regarding your application or the contract of insurance. In facilitating insurance arrangements or in referring customers to any insurer, the Bank is acting in alliance with the insurer and not as an agent for customers.
Standard Chartered Bank is incorporated in England with limited liability by Royal Charter 1853 Reference Number ZC18. Standard Chartered Bank is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and Prudential Regulation Authority.
This webpage is being distributed for general information only and it does not constitute an offer, recommendation, solicitation to enter into any transaction. This webpage has not been prepared for any particular person or class of persons and it has been prepared without regard to the specific investment or insurance objectives, financial situation or particular needs of any person. You should seek advice from a licensed Relationship Manager and Wealth Consultant on the suitability of the product for you, taking into account these factors before making a commitment to purchase any product. In the event that you choose not to seek advice from a licensed Relationship Manager and Wealth Consultant, you should carefully consider whether this product is suitable for you.