Ways to pay
Here you'll find information and guidance on payment methods, from direct debits and branch codes, to SWIFT codes to ensure the safety of cross-border transactions. If we haven't answered your question here, please contact us.
- How do I complete Standard Chartered Bank's remittance application form?show/hide
Please download our remittance application guide.
- How do I fill out a direct debit application, authorisation or termination form?show/hide
Please download our step-by-step guide to direct debit arrangements.
- I have a different question about direct debits.show/hide
Please download our FAQs document on direct debits.
- I have a general question about payment instructionsshow/hide
- Please download our FAQs document on payment instructions.
- How do I find my bank's SWIFT code?show/hide
Many banks use SWIFT codes to ensure cross-border transactions are safe and reliable.
This means you will need to know your bank's SWIFT code to facilitate these international funds transfers.
To find your code please download the Standard Chartered SWIFT codes.
- How do I find the Local Branch code for my branch?show/hide
- If funds are being sent to you from within your country, you may need to know the code for your branch. To find your branch code please download the Standard Chartered bank and branch codes.
- Who do I contact about my Wholesale Banking service queries?show/hide
Our Client Services Group is your first point of contact for all your ongoing Wholesale Banking service requirements.
With a dedicated group of more than 600 multi-skilled and specialist staff world-wide, we are committed to providing you with quality service that meets your needs.
To contact your nearest client services representative, download our client services contact list.