1. The Standard Chartered Bank Malaysia Berhad (“SCBMB or the Bank”) HappyFresh – 100% Cashback Credit Card Acquisition Campaign (“Campaign”) will run from 1 September to 31 December 2020, inclusive of both dates (“Campaign Period”).
2. The Campaign is open to New to Product (“NTP”) applicants who:
a) apply for and whose applications are approved by the Bank for any of the following cards issued by the Bank (“SCBMB Credit Cards”) during the Campaign Period:
(i) Platinum Mastercard® Basic
(ii) Liverpool FC Cashback
(iii) JustOne Platinum Mastercard®
(iv) Visa Platinum
(v) WorldMiles World Mastercard®
b) maintain all their accounts with the Bank in good standing, without any breach of the terms and conditions or agreements, throughout the Campaign Period
New to Product (“NTP”) means applicants who have not held any SCBMB credit card as principal cardholder within the past 6 months before the applicant’s credit card under this Campaign is issued.
3. To participate in this Campaign, Eligible Customers/participants must:
(i) not hold any principal SCBMB Credit Cards listed above within the past 6 months before the applicant’s credit card under this Campaign is issued; and
(ii) apply for any of the SCBMB Credit Cards listed above during the Campaign Period through the Bank’s specific HappyFresh Landing page:
https://www.sc.com/my/promotions/happy-fresh/ only; and
(iii) have their application successfully approved, all within the Campaign Period; and
(iv) activate and spend with their approved SCBMB Credit Card(s) within 60 days from the credit card approval date
(“Successful Eligible Customers”)
4. The Successful Eligible Customers will receive the following reward (“Reward”) based on the criteria, as set out in Table A below:
Table A: Reward(s)
||Total Maximum Cashback (RM)
||Activate and spend within 60 days from card approval date at HappyFresh e-commerce platform and get up to 100% cashback (capped at RM250) per customer.
5. The above is merely an excerpt of the Terms and Conditions governing the HappyFresh 100% Cashback Credit Card Acquisition Campaign 2020. Please click here for full Terms and Conditions.