5. The Bank may cancel or adjust the credit limit of any of your credit cards issued by the Bank in connection with your application, its approval or any subsequent application or approval, if any as the Bank deems it necessary.
6. Principal cardholders of Simply Cash Visa Card may choose the card design of the Simply Cash Visa Card that is available at the time of application. If the principal cardholder simultaneously applies for more than one card design of the Simply Cash Visa Card, subject to credit card approval, the Bank has the right to issue only one Simply Cash Visa Card with any card design to the principal cardholder at its sole and absolute discretion. In any case, once the application is submitted, any change on the choice of the card design of the Simply Cash Visa Card will not be accepted.
7. Vertical Simply Cash Visa Card is for electronic use only, i.e. the transaction receipt data must be captured electronically and cannot be manually imprinted.
8. If you apply for multiple credit cards in this application form and the Bank rejects any one of the applications made, the Bank reserves the right to cease processing the remaining applications without prior notice.
9. You may, at any time without charge, choose not to have any temporary credit limit extension for your card. If you do not indicate your rejection on the temporary credit limit extension service (if applicable), you will be deemed to have given your consent to the Bank to grant the temporary credit limit extension service to your credit card(s). An Overlimit Charge is payable upon the outstanding balance debited in your card account over your granted credit limit in each credit card statement cycle. If you are staff of the Bank, you will be deemed to have chosen to opt-out on the temporary credit limit extension service to your credit card(s).
Over-the-limit transactions can still happen even if you have opted-out from the temporary credit limit extension service and thus Overlimit Charge may be chargeable. The over-the-limit transactions include, but are not limited to, Octopus automatic add-value service, autopay, late posting of a transaction due to the mode of spending (such as online purchase and overseas purchase with foreign currency chosen as the settling currency), stand-in authorization waited to be run overnight and transactions made by Visa payWave or Mastercard contactless service (for applicable credit card only) which signature is not required for verification. For enquiry on the above arrangement and the current Overlimit Charge, please feel free to call Standard Chartered Credit Card 24-hour Customer Service Hotline at 2886 4111.
10. If you do not have any bank account with the Bank at the time of this application, the Bank will update your contact information into the Bank’s system(s) upon successful approval of the credit card. The Bank will issue SMS, email or letter for notifying you the updates accordingly.
11. If you are an existing client, the update of your personal information is applicable to all account(s) with the bank, except Insurance or MPF service. The Bank will issue SMS, email or letter for notifying you the updates accordingly. The Bank will update your personal information into the Bank’s system(s) upon successful approval of the credit card.