Complimentary travel accident insurance1,2 worth up to USD1,000,000
- Simply use your Standard Chartered Visa Infinite Credit Card to pay for the fares and tickets of Public Transport3 or a minimum of 50% of the packaged tour cost, and you will be automatically enrolled into the “Sign and Fly” programme to enjoy our complimentary Travel Accident Insurance (“the Plan”) with a coverage of personal accident on public transport up to USD1,000,0004
- Your spouse and dependent children under the age of 23 will also enjoy the same comprehensive coverage5
1. The Plan is underwritten by MSIG Insurance (Hong Kong) Limited (“MSIG”). The above information is intended to be a general summary and should only be used for reference purposes. All terms, conditions and exclusions of the Plan are subject to MSIG’s policy wording. For detailed policy wording, please refer to sc.com/hk/snf/en. For details of the coverage including the claims procedures, excess, conditions and exclusions, please call MSIG Customer Service Hotline (852) 3122 6722 (Service hours: Monday-Friday 9am to 5:30pm, except Saturday, Sunday & public holidays).
2. The maximum Aggregate Limit of Indemnity under the Plan shall not exceed USD10,000,000 combined for all Insured Persons sustaining Bodily Injury whilst travelling in the same conveyance of Public Transport any one occurrence and any one Period of Insurance.
3. Public Transport means a licensed and scheduled land, water or air transport service which any member of the public can join at a recognised stop and pay a fare.
4. Maximum coverage for the Plan per cardholder is USD1,000,000.
5. The maximum limit of the Plan for dependent children of the cardholder under 23 years of age is USD125,000.