1. This offer is only available to tourists visiting Hong Kong excluding those residing in China and Macau (“Eligible Guests”).
2. To enjoy this offer, Eligible Guests are required to complete payment for purchase of tickets to the Hong Kong Disneyland Park (the “Park”) using credit or debit cards issued by the following Standard Chartered entities (“Eligible Cards”):
• Standard Chartered Bank (Korea) Limited – applicable to credit cards only
• Standard Chartered Bank (Taiwan) Limited
• Standard Chartered Bank (Singapore) Limited
• Standard Chartered Bank Malaysia Berhad
• Standard Chartered Bank Indonesia Branch
• Standard Chartered Bank (Vietnam) Limited
3. This offer is available online from the website designated by Hongkong International Theme Parks Limited (“HKITP”) and Eligible Guests are required to provide names, Eligible Card’s information and other forms of personal data as HKITP may require.
4. Each Eligible Guest may only purchase up to four offer tickets in each transaction under this offer. This offer is only applicable to general admission and child tickets, and does not extend to senior tickets.
5. Eligible Guests are required to present (i) the confirmation issued by HKITP, and (ii) personal identification mentioned in paragraph above; and (iii) the Eligible Card used for the offer purchase upon admission to the Park for verification purpose.
6. Eligible Guests who have already purchased Magic Access or any other tickets to the Park will not be entitled to any exchange or refund under this offer.
7. The offer is valid on or before Novemember 30, 2018. Offer tickets not used on or before the offer period will be voided without exchange, refund or compensation.
8. Each Eligible Guest is required to enter the Park together with his/her guests using the offer tickets. Guests cannot use the offer tickets without the presence of the Eligible Guest who purchased the offer tickets.
9. This offer is subject to all the terms and conditions set out in the related “Offer Highlights” page, the General Terms and Conditions at www.hongkongdisneyland.com/book/tickets/, and other restrictions and changes determined by HKITP in its sole discretion without advance or further notice.
Ticket Terms and Conditions
10. An offer ticket may be upgraded to a regular priced 2-Day Ticket by paying the applicable price difference by Eligible Guests. For the avoidance of doubt, upgrade to a regular priced 2-Day Ticket may only be made with unused offer ticket.
11. An offer ticket may be upgraded to Magic Access by Eligible Guests at Magic Access Member Service Center in the Park by paying the applicable price difference depends on the ticket purchase price and the type of Magic Access selected. If the selected Magic Access Membership Card is priced lower than the offer ticket to be upgraded, no refund will be made. Any Magic Access issued upon upgrade will be valid for one year starting from the date when the offer ticket was first used. No upgrade will be possible after the day when the offer ticket is used.
Merchandise Gift Voucher Terms and Conditions
12. The Merchandise Gift Voucher (“Voucher”) is issued by HKITP and may be used during the validity period stated on the Voucher and during the operating hours of HKITP’s designated merchandise stores within the Hong Kong Disneyland Resort by Eligible Guests. HKITP reserves the right to determine the prices of merchandise and the operating hours of its designated merchandise stores at its sole and absolute discretion.
13. The Voucher cannot be used at The Magic of Hong Kong Disneyland (located at Terminals 1 and 2 of Hong Kong International Airport).
14. The Voucher is not applicable to purchase of photo, co-branded merchandise, electronic product, non-Disney/ convenience item, SD card, one-time use camera and media product (Video CD, DVD) and other selected items as HKITP may specify from time to time.
15. The Voucher is valid for one-time use only. Unused Voucher after the validity period stated on the Voucher will be voided.
16. The Voucher must be presented at the time of payment.
17. The Voucher cannot be refunded, redeemed for cash in whole or in part, or exchanged for other products or discounts.
18. No cash refund for any unused amount of the Voucher. Any merchandise purchased using the Voucher is not subject to refund and exchange.
19. Damaged or altered Voucher will be voided. Lost Voucher will not be replaced.
20. In the event of any conflict or inconsistency between the English version and the other language version of these Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.
21. These terms and conditions are subject to the interpretation of HKITP which shall be final and conclusive. In case of disputes, HKITP reserves the right of final decision on the dispute, and otherwise, in respect of the Voucher.
Personal Information Collection Statement
Personal data collected in connection with or upon the purchase, issue or provision of tickets, tours, other products and services may be used for the processing of requests or enquiries, enforcing the terms of the commercial dealings, sending administrative materials to you, our internal business and administrative purposes, research and statistical purposes or other directly related purpose, or for legal, safety or security purposes. Provision of personal data for the mandatory fields is necessary. If you do not provide such personal data, we may not be able to provide you with the products or services you requested. Personal data may be transferred to third parties involved in fulfilling the aforesaid purposes, or such other persons as required by law. A list of classes of persons to whom such personal data may be transferred can be found at www.hongkongdisneyland.com/personal-data-transferees. You may request access to, and request correction of, your personal data held by us. Such requests may be made by sending an email to our Personal Data Manager at email@example.com.