We require no collateral to approve your Business Instalment Loan.*
The application process for the Standard Chartered Business Instalment Loan is quick and simple
Because we know you need capital, our loan allows you to borrow up to BDT 1 crore.
- At least last 3 years continued business experience
- Minimum yearly sales turnover of BDT 2.40 Crore
- Minimum 12 months on us or off us repayment track record
Type of entities:
- Proprietorship concerns
- Registered Partnerships
- Private Limited Companies
- Public Limited Companies
- Professionals having valid trade license
- Foreign-owned/Joint Venture firms having more than 50% shareholding by Bangladesh citizen
- What is the maximum loan amount I can apply for?
Our Business Instalment Loan offers you up to BDT 1 crore subject to qualifications.
- How long can I take the loan for?
The loan can be repaid over a period of 12 to 48 months subject to qualifications.
- What are the benefits of taking BIL from Standard Chartered Bank?
- Flexible security propositions
- Fast processing of the application
- Attractive limit
- Well trained RMs
- Application form of Business Instalment Loan
- Valid Current Trade License
- Trade License of last 3 years
- Latest 12 month Bank Statement
- National ID/Passport/Driving License of Business Owners
- Utility Bill of Business
- 12 Digit e-TIN Certificate
- Photograph of the owners
- Sanction letter of all other bank loans
- Board/Partnership Resolution (for partnership and private limited companies only)
- Partnership deed and registration certificate from registrar of firms (for Partnership businesses only)
- Memorandum of Article of Association and Certificate of Incorporation (for Private Limited Company only)
- Borrowing clause needs to be present in Memorandum of Article of Association
- Updated Form X and XII ( for Private Limited company only)
- End use of fund declaration ( at the time of disbursement)
- Personal Guarantee with valid photo ID (National ID/Passport ) from Spouse/immediate family member
Please note that the above requirements are not exhaustive and the bank may require further documentation for credit assessment on a case to case basis.
*Terms & Condition Apply
Standard Chartered Bank (the “Bank”) is committed to maintaining a culture of the highest ethics and integrity, and in compliance with all applicable law, regulation and internal policy. As part of this commitment, the Bank has a ‘Speaking Up’ programme through which genuine concerns in this regard can be raised. Members of the public can securely raise Speaking Up concerns through this hyperlink, which is hosted on behalf of the Bank by a third party ‘InTouch’. Examples of concerns that can be raised through this website are concerns that relate to accounting, internal accounting controls or auditing matters and concerns relating to bribery or banking and financial crime. Concerns received will be forwarded to the Bank’s investigations team for review. Complaints relating to SCB banking services should not be raised through this site in the first instance, but through the SCB branch network, contact centres, Relationship Managers or the ‘Contact Us’ webpage.