An account offering resident Bangladeshis the ultimate convenience in managing and accessing foreign currency.
Resident Foreign Currency Deposit Account
International debit & credit card
Become a global citizen with an International debit and credit card, which you can use anywhere in the world, when you open an RFCD Account in USD.
World class banking services
Enhance your banking experience with our world class online banking and client centre services from anywhere around the world.
- Document Requirements (for New to CASA Accounts)
- Copy of valid Photo ID for Applicant & Nominee (such as Passport/National ID/Driving License, etc.)
- Photograph of the applicant duly attested by the introducer
- Photograph of the nominee duly attested by the applicant
- Copy of e-TIN Certificate
- Resident address verification document (e.g. Utility Bill, etc.)
- RFCD Declaration Form
- Passport (to check date of arrival during deposit)
- Foreign Money and Jewellery Form for deposits over USD 5,000
- Supporting Documents for Salaried Customers
- Proof of Income document (e.g. Letter of Introduction/ Appointment letter/ Salary Certificate/ Bank Statement reflecting salary, etc.)
- Proof of occupation document (e.g. Employment contract / Business Card/ employee photo ID, etc.)
- Supporting Documents for Businessman/Self-Employed
- Proof of Income document (e.g. Bank Statement/ Companies Audited Financial report/ Tax Return Acknowledgment Receipt with monetary indication, etc.)
- Proof of occupation document (e.g. Trade License/ Partnership deed/ Certificate of incorporation/ Memorandum of Articles/ BMDC /BEI Registration /Bar license/Chartered Accountant license as appropriate)