- What is Business Working Capital?
Business Working Capital (BWC) is an array of trade and lending products, which is specifically designed to match the client’s business cycle. Trade and Working Capital products are short term in nature i.e. 12 months or less in tenure, and addition to the existing Business Banking product suite of long term loans (BIL upto 48 months, LAP upto 180 months).
- What is the benefit to the client to avail BWC facility from Standard Chartered?
BWC would be sourced under a simplified rule-based underwriting approach, with ease of documentary requirements, and a simplified annual renewal process. Limits up to BDT 16 crore can be availed under this program amongst a range of Trade Finance product offerings, alongwith a dedicated Relationship Manager.
- Which entities can apply for a BWC facility?
- Customers with turnover upto BDT 80 crore
- Proprietorship concerns
- Registered Partnerships
- Private Limited Companies
- Public Limited Companies*
- Professionals having valid trade license
- Foreign-owned/Joint Venture firms having more than 50% shareholding by Bangladesh citizen
- Which products would be offered under BWC?
We are offering 3 categories of products under BWC at present:
- Letter of Credit
- Invoice Financing
- Shipping Guarantee
- Bank Guarantee
Foreign Exchange Hedging:
- What is the processing fee?
No Processing Fee
- What is the property eligibility under BWC?
Residential and Commercial Properties within Dhaka and Chittagong Metropoliton Area