- Sole Proprietorship
- Self Employed Professionals
- Private-limited companies.
- What is the minimum deposit amout needed to open a business special deposit account?
- Do I earn interest on this account?
Tiered interest rate. An account that pays interest in increasingly higher amounts as the account balance increases.
- Commercial Account Opening Form
- Board resolution for opening the account & its operations
- Valid Current Trade License
- Trade License of last 3 years
- National ID/Passport/Driving License of the owners of the company
- 12 Digit e-TIN certificate
- PIF & Photo ID of the directors, signatories & the persons holding 10% or more shares
- Partnership deed and registration certificate from registrar of firms ( for Partnership businesses only)
- Memorandum of Article of Association and Certificate of Incorporation (for Private Limited Company only)
- Updated Form X and XII ( for Private Limited company only)
Please note that the above requirements are not exhaustive and the bank may require further documentation to open an account on a case to case basis.
*Terms & Condition Apply
Standard Chartered Bank (the “Bank”) is committed to maintaining a culture of the highest ethics and integrity, and in compliance with all applicable law, regulation and internal policy. As part of this commitment, the Bank has a ‘Speaking Up’ programme through which genuine concerns in this regard can be raised. Members of the public can securely raise Speaking Up concerns through this hyperlink, which is hosted on behalf of the Bank by a third party ‘InTouch’. Examples of concerns that can be raised through this website are concerns that relate to accounting, internal accounting controls or auditing matters and concerns relating to bribery or banking and financial crime. Concerns received will be forwarded to the Bank’s investigations team for review. Complaints relating to SCB banking services should not be raised through this site in the first instance, but through the SCB branch network, contact centres, Relationship Managers or the ‘Contact Us’ webpage.