1. Do I need to activate the Fleet Card?
No activation is required for Fleet Card, it can be used immediately with the 4-digit pin.
2. How do I use the Fleet Card at the pump?
a. Swipe the card and key in 4-digit pin to activate pump.
b. The pump icon will light up indicating that your Fleet Card is being read. Wait for the approval message on the screen. Choose your Synergy fuel product and top up. Replace nozzle and the pump icon lamp will go off. If you need a receipt, press ‘receipt’.
c. That’s it! Your Esso Fleet Card will be billed on weekly basis.
3. Can the Fleet Card/Speedpass be used for other purchases?
No. The Fleet Card can only be used for fuel purchases at ESSO.
4. Is there a limit to the number of transactions per day?
Yes, 2 transactions can be made per day. This is an ExxonMobil security feature to minimize unauthorized usage due to lost or stolen cards.
5. What is the credit limit of my Fleet Card and how can I change credit limit?
By default, the monthly credit limit is SGD 800 for each vehicle. The transaction will be stopped if you exceed your credit limit. However, you can email us at email@example.com to change your credit limit.
6. Is there a minimum spending required per month?
No, there is no minimum spend.
7. Is there any expiry date for the card?
A Fleet Card has a 4-year validity period and all active transacting cards will be renewed automatically. You will receive a new card within one month of your Fleet Card expiry date. Your Fleet Card will be deactivated if there are no transactions for 6 consecutive months.
8. Will I earn “Smiles” points with purchases under Fleet Card?
No, the Abecha-Esso Fleet Card provides upfront discount.
9. What if I have changed my personal details, eg. Vehicle number, mobile number or mailing address?
You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to update your personal information.
10. What if I lost my Fleet Card?
You would have to call Abecha’s hotline at 63331188 Option 1 to request to deactivate the Fleet Card immediately. Alternatively, you can email email@example.com and the Fleet Card would be deactivated within 1 business day. A replacement Fleet Card will be sent to you at your mailing address within 10 working days.
11. What if I lost/forget my pin number for the Fleet Card?
You can email firstname.lastname@example.org to request for a new pin number. Kindly provide the fleet card no., vehicle no. and mailing address. A new pin no. will be sent to you within 7-10 working days. Please note that if you key-in your pin no. more than 3x incorrectly, your fleet card will be temporarily suspended and it will only reset after 24 hours.
12. Can the PIN of the fleet card be changed?
Yes, provided that upon card creation your fleet card have an option to change the original pin number.